A.P.C.

jeepster

hi,

i have never owned a pair of apc and i'm looking forward to buying my first pair. now, as much as research has showed me, that apc runs a little larger than tagged. Usually I am comfortable with LVC 501xx size 30 and wear 29 in most diesels and other brands. I am a true to waist 32 but size 29 jeans usually fit me well (a little tight initially but they easily stretch to fit)

Now, which fit would be the best for me as i like slim tapered fits with 1967 LVC 505 size 30 fitting me really well although i do have slightly bulky thighs.

I was considering Petit standard but I am a little skeptical about it as they seem to be quite skinny so the other best option being New standard.

I would be highly grateful if you could please help me.

thanks

the jeans stretched out to much and now hes gotta wear it like that so what? like the other member said maybe he doesnt want to wear a belt or maybe he likes wearing his jeans low

quit smoking

those are all fine and dandy things, but to say "he has to wear them like that," and not see what is obviously wrong with that statement... and then to say, well, maybe he doesn't want to wear a belt.. c'mon man, you went from he has to, to he wants to.

weak, man..

I have not seen anything written here about them, but APC makes a straight cut, sort of '47 jean called "The Old Standard." It is a well cut higher rise jean for those of you over 6 foot or those of you who wince every time you put on your jeans for the pressure on a sensitive piece of anatomy. Maybe these are available only at APC stores...