A.P.C.

jeepster

those look extremely tight , you must have chicken legs :eek:

are all your shirts really small cause I'd imagine anything that is slightly big will look unflattering since those jeans are so slim (big shirts + slim jeans = no), no offense but thats my honest opinion

what the hell are you on about? Those don't look super tight at all, you seriously must live in a cave if you think those are "extremely tight"..petit standards are super slim jeans, those are how mine fit. oh and (oversized tops + slim jeans = yes)

niix those look pretty dam tight, maybe you should've gone with new standards...

They're actually not that tight, I think it's more or less the wide stance that is making them look that way in these pictures.

I tried to New Standard in size 33 and they were too below the knee.

Guys, I'm helping my friend get his first pair of jeans (he is very very odd :)) and I think it will be APC. He is a pretty big/burly guy at 5'8/195. I had him measure his cargo pants (yes odd guy :)) and they measure exactly 36. he likes to wear them low. I think a size 33 Rescue should fit him as they measure 35 raw and will stretch to 36 easily. Does this sound right? He's worried as he has never gotten anything other than a size 36 for his cargos.

thanks all!

its not entirely his fault that the jeans have stretched out bigger than his actual waist, he has to wear em like that

I heard that someone, some time ago, attached a metal buckle like thing, to a strip of leather with holes in it. A "belt" I believe it was called.

I could be wrong.

its not entirely his fault that the jeans have stretched out bigger than his actual waist, he has to wear em like that

this is the weakest attempt at a defense for someone sagging i've ever seen..