A.P.C.

jeepster

^dope. how long did you wait to give them an ocean wash?

i just got my apc petit standards today from context. size 25. pretty awesome fit, but im wondering if i should get them hemmed cuz im like 5'6 tall. :o

i never put mine in the dryer, maybe that's why i didn't notice. my stacks/ankle fading did shift, but i don't think they got shorter. idk maybe my perception is just off. i don't have them with me so i can't measure :x sorry. (i've washed my new cures like 4 or 5 times now.)

i just got my apc petit standards today from context. size 25. pretty awesome fit, but im wondering if i should get them hemmed cuz im like 5'6 tall. :o

I waited like 7-8 months before the ocean wash. I did the machine wash like 1.5 weeks ago.

Don't get them hemmed. I'm also 5'6. I thought they looked fine. I hemmed by NS though.

hey lowpass- when you washed them did you put them in the dryer after? I actually hemmed my jeans today in blue in green but i think i left extra lenght just incase they do shrink up.

Nah, I never put my jeans in the dyer. Just a good old hang-dry.

I've been meaning to post some pics for ages but I'm just so busy... luckily I get to browse sufu in my off moments at work!

But I'll say again, I love my petit standards. Sadly, after six solid months and a further 8 months on and off, they're starting to come apart - the crotch is close to blowing and the bottom fly button came off the other day.

The upside is that the completely destroyed, disintegrating button holes look really awesome!

Nah, I never put my jeans in the dyer. Just a good old hang-dry.

I've been meaning to post some pics for ages but I'm just so busy... luckily I get to browse sufu in my off moments at work!

But I'll say again, I love my petit standards. Sadly, after six solid months and a further 8 months on and off, they're starting to come apart - the crotch is close to blowing and the bottom fly button came off the other day.

The upside is that the completely destroyed, disintegrating button holes look really awesome!

lol yeah man you gonna have to share some pics sound dope

im 5'6-5'7 as well, have 2 pairs of petites in 26, i jus let em stack :D the hems are slim so they dont flare out like new standards.

Got a pair of NS last week but they're way too big. I wear 34s in normal jeans so I got 32's, ignorant of the vanity sizing (never owned raw denim before). When I put these on I could pull the top button a bit over an inch past the eye with some effort. Promptly returned them in exchange for a size 30. Haven't received them yet, but I'm sure they'll fit better than these.

4704584224_87568403c8.jpg

These are some NS in a fit closer to what I'm looking for (taken from a post way earlier in the thread).

4706834606_61730199da.jpg

So here's the day I washed them.

4730301457_c00d428f8d.jpg

4730301401_5a9deccaf4.jpg

4730945274_8784480f92.jpg

4730945178_136ea3f923.jpg

4730944888_fcdae4e926.jpg

4730944752_05e633c265.jpg

Crotch repair:

4730301353_ed9dc31c35.jpg

Post wash:

4730300351_32e39d5313.jpg

4730944350_06567f2d96.jpg

Here's my experience with the denim after the wash. It got noticeably softer in all areas. The fades in the lap area only slightly got lighter. My wallet fade, butt fadez, and lap area all look pretty similar to the pre wash photos. Where I noticed the biggest difference was the honeycombs and stacks (probably because the denim in that area is still not as faded as my lap). The denim got much tighter after the wash, but stretched within a day or so. Also, it did get shorter, but only by about an inch I would say. Not too much shrinking as far as length.

I'll get more pics soon. Those were all that I snapped that day for whatever reason.