A.P.C.

jeepster

I've got a pair of new cures sized down like 1.8 (2), waist is snug but legs are tight. Stick it out? The legs (thigh and calf) will give at least half an inch, right? That's really all I need.

I've worn my New Cures for about 8 months, now. Only sized down 1. Problem is the same as you, enojy. I couldn't go down another size because my legs wouldn't fit them (and I have very small legs, too), and now the upper box is super stretched. They still look great, though, so I suppose just stick it out, you'll be fine. Just be ready for a fit that ends up like mine. :-)

Just got a new pair of new cures in size 30. the previous owner wore them for a couple hours so they might already be stretched a bit(although the waist is still 32). I'm 32 true waist and can barely button up all the buttons at the waist but i usually wear them on my hips and need another inch or two in order to button up the top button at the hips.

You guys think the size is alright and won't stretch too much? I'm trying to decide whether i should go down one more to a 29

at the hips:

Photo0445.jpg

Photo0443.jpg

Photo0444.jpg

at the waist, all buttons done:

Photo0446.jpg

Photo0449.jpg

i'm going for a fit like insidertrading's nc

2725946405_db73e93a9c_o.jpg

Hi looking to get some sizing advice. I'm about to buy a pair of NS in black and not sure whether to get it in 31 or 32. My waist measures 35". I have a pair of Dior 21cms in size 32 that fit pretty snug. I have RRL straights in 32 that have stretched out a bit, I think I could have sized down 1 on those (maybe even 2).

I believe the general consensus is that APCs will stretch about 2" in the waist but I've also heard that blacks stretch less than indigos. Should I go with the 31s or 32s?

Thanks

Hi looking to get some sizing advice. I'm about to buy a pair of NS in black and not sure whether to get it in 31 or 32. My waist measures 35". I have a pair of Dior 21cms in size 32 that fit pretty snug. I have RRL straights in 32 that have stretched out a bit, I think I could have sized down 1 on those (maybe even 2).

I believe the general consensus is that APCs will stretch about 2" in the waist but I've also heard that blacks stretch less than indigos. Should I go with the 31s or 32s?

Thanks

i might be wrong but i've heard that blacks dont stretch as much as apcs other raw denim does. if u are a 35 i think a 31 would be sizing down way to much even for the blue indigo apc's.

I should clarify, 35" is where I like my jeans to sit, not my actual waist measurement. So since APCs are 2" larger than tagged and accounting for the 2" stretch theoretically I could go for the 31s. But I'm a bit concerned if 31s will fit me in the thighs. Anyone know how the thigh measurement differs as you move up/down in sizes?

^ either way it'll be kinda irritating but it'll be easier with the outseam. APC's have felled inseams so you wouldn't be able to re-do that unless you 're really good or have a special machine.

but if you taper the outside you might lose your selvedge line. your call.