A.P.C.

jeepster

DSC_0066.jpg

DSC_0069.jpg

NS. had them for about a year and a month, first wash after 8 months. stopped wearing them after that until 2 months ago. wish i didnt have those cigarette box fade in the front.

should i wash again?

want another pair but deciding between a size down in NS or PS (long waiting list at APC)

Might want to work on some cardio bro, and ease up on the carbs... The fit looks the same as the last dozen pairs you returned.
why be a jerk? :(

how is that being a jerk? turbo is simply saying if that guy wants the desired fit, he should slim down a bit.. yayorc, definitely change the cut you buy. that fit isnt very flattering for your body type

hey yayorc it might not be my business as well but if you post up fit pics, be prepared to handle a bit of criticism, because not everybody is gonna butter their words and tell you it looks great when it really doesnt. i think he might just be trying to dish out a bit of advice to you and if you're not ready to accept it, don't post up fit pics.

this is sufu.

why be a jerk? :(
how is that being a jerk? turbo is simply saying if that guy wants the desired fit, he should slim down a bit.. yayorc, definitely change the cut you buy. that fit isnt very flattering for your body type

i think it was a snarky and insensitive retort to yayorc's explanation for having big thighs (i.e. that he goes to the gym everyday). but it seems like i'm in the minority on this, and that kind of response flies in this thread... so i'll just move on....

NS. had them for about a year and a month, first wash after 8 months. stopped wearing them after that until 2 months ago. wish i didnt have those cigarette box fade in the front.

should i wash again?

want another pair but deciding between a size down in NS or PS (long waiting list at APC)

Cig fades? pretty cool if you ask me. and I wouldn't wash unless they smell like dick musk

thats what i thought - aren't new APC's supposed to fit a little too tight and not be very flattering? I could have bought a size up which definitely fit better at the time, but two weeks from now I'd be selling them on here - correct?

f the haters.. cant believe all these rakes telling you to lay off the carbs or whatever.. you look pretty average sized to me.

my APCs ripped.

IMG_6632.jpg

That's nothing, I hope you plan on getting it fixed.

thats what i thought - aren't new APC's supposed to fit a little too tight and not be very flattering? I could have bought a size up which definitely fit better at the time, but two weeks from now I'd be selling them on here - correct?

The answer is no, if your general idea was that they are all meant to look unflattering, then it explains why you keep settling for unflattering fits. APC makes/made up to six fits for certain body types, but generally suited for skinny/tall French people. If you tried different cuts and know they look unflattering, then what's the point?

Pretty much they should fit opposite from what you got going there, and perhaps designer jeans just aren't for you... but seriously dude who gives a fuck what we think. If you like them just wear it.

f the haters.. cant believe all these rakes telling you to lay off the carbs or whatever.. you look pretty average sized to me.

I don't know about you, but I would be pretty damn dissapointed if I went to the gym seven days a week and resulted in looking "average". I like to run and lift just like the next guy, although my comment was smart ass I was merely just criticizing his routine.