A.P.C.

jeepster

The archived posts on this are fairly old and some of the info seems to no longer be valid - so I was wondering if anyone has a recommended tailor in NYC I can get my jeans hemmed at?

I know I don't need a chain stitch, but even the regular top-stitch hems I've had done on my earnest sewn's at places in my neighborhood look wrong.

The archived posts on this are fairly old and some of the info seems to no longer be valid - so I was wondering if anyone has a recommended tailor in NYC I can get my jeans hemmed at?

I know I don't need a chain stitch, but even the regular top-stitch hems I've had done on my earnest sewn's at places in my neighborhood look wrong.

just go to self edge. rivington and orchard in les. its only $25

Hello, I'm new to this kind of denim. I usually buy my jeans in a 34 which is loose on me but i kinda like it that way. I sized down to a 32, and while it fits around the waist and thighs alright, it looks like a little much below the knee.. do you guys think i should return and size down one or two more?

I like the thin but not skin tight look.

fit pics NS 32

misc001.jpg

misc003.jpg

misc004.jpg

misc005.jpg

The fit on those NS looks very bad, you might want to try size down one more.

Benboy your pair looks awesome, job very well done!

Mine have reached their 6mo point so I did a hot soak and now they're hang drying. Pics will soon come once they're dry enough

Traded my ill-fitting NS 30's for some New Rescue 29's. I was able to wiggle my legs into a 28 actually, but could only get two buttons closed and they really killed my crotch.

What do you think? Keep em? Hem them? Stack them? A little of both? Return them? You guys are the experts...

frontjn.jpg

backbo.jpg

side1t.jpg

side2g.jpg

wtf. are legs supposed to do that :eek: