A.P.C.

jeepster

nice antihero

did they shrink much in the length? did you take them up?

They definitely seem shorter, especially after this last wash. I remember thinking they were too long after I bought them. Now they're just the right length.

Since they were my first pair of raw denim, I didn't do any measurements. I wish I had, though.

They definitely seem shorter, especially after this last wash. I remember thinking they were too long after I bought them. Now they're just the right length.

Since they were my first pair of raw denim, I didn't do any measurements. I wish I had, though.

Its always good to do measurements for reference so if you make any mistakes with your first pair you know how to correct it with you next pairs. its a bit of a learning curve.

Good job for your first pair. I'm personally a bit more of a fan of stacking but you got a good fit all around and if your happy with it then that's all that really matters.

Just bought and APC PS size 29..I get it from context, i think they have a restock...and the price is still 155 which is good,else where is 165...my true waist is 33.5..does it mean i size down 4.5? afraid it does not fit me

Maybe it will still fit. I think a 30 is better though. My waist is 27 and I got a size 25. By the time it stretched out it was at 29-30 and sat on my hips.

if you work somewhere and there's the risk of getting your feet crushed, $25 steel-toe dickies are a good choice.

haha i was in the same boat as you mate. i used to do warehousing and had to wear steal capped boots too.. i ended up just wearing blue pants though because i used to make engine oil so i would get my jeans too dirty