A.P.C.

jeepster

not true. at first i could only button the first two buttons on my petites.After two weeks i could finally button in the top button. i would seriously spend 5-10 minutes trying to get that button in every morning and now they fit perfectly and i am able to button my petites effortlessly because they stretched out a couple inches. 3 inches to be exact

You misunderstood my post, I said if the 26's are too loose in the waist then he needs to try a different cut. There are different cuts for different bodytypes (obviously). Even if the current PS's may be fine in the waist, it's obvious that the cut is not for him. Unless of coarse he was going for an unflattering fit, in that case god help us all.

so does ur jeans have the white stiches like mine?

it's like it's overstretched.

Minimal exposed stiching in that area can be common, I've see them sometimes in my pairs. Althought then again I've seen flys fall apart from severe stretching causing the gold threads to come undone from behind.

go somewhere and try them on.

this is the best thing you can do.

if you can't do that, look back in this topic for pictures of dudes wearing petites and new cures.

decide which fit you like the most, taking into consideration your own body and how clothes fit on it.

order that pair of jeans in the correct size.

also take into consideration how the jeans wear (fades) over time. this is also a personal preference (as is fit).

be confidant in your jawnz.

i think its harder to pick by looking at how other people wear them. some people wear them differently. some people have different body types and curves.

i agree with a2b489. the best way to pick is after trying each cut on.

if you are unable to do so, pick a cut that is proportionally similar to your thin finns if that is your desired cut/look. keep in mind apcs stretch a lot so you shouldnt match your thin finn measurements with your apcs.

I've had a pair of new cures before but I sized wrong.

I've heard a lot of people say that the NC are tighter than the petites but according to Context, the petites are slimmer? I'm definitely going for the slimmer cut so if someone could clear that up that'd be nice

petites are slimmer. petites are kinda meant for a unisex sort of cut. while new cure is a slim cut for males. thats why petites from in teeny tiny sizes like 25 and 24. also petites have a lower rise. it really depends how you pick your size. my friend wears petites but they look like new standards. some people get new standards and petites interchangeably, sizing far more down for new standards than for petites. for example they might get a 26 new standard but also a 29 petite standard.

my fault. i didnt know thats how people understood what i typed up. thats what i meant to convey. new cures have a slimming cut. the leg narrows for new cures. Petite standards are cut like new standards except smaller with a lower rise, smaller waist, thigh, knee, leg opening , etc.

when did they fuck with the cut of apc new cures? my brother recently picked up a pair from the paris store and the fit has changed a lot from the last pair I bought a couple of years back (smaller waist, higher rise and less taper through the leg). measurements for a size 27:

waist: 28"

rise: 10.25"

hem: 7"

yall must be sizing down more than 3 sizes or something

im a true 29 and i bought a 26 NS and was able to do every button no problem, even if it was a little snug...to not do all the buttons, i would have had to go down 4 at least lol

hmm sizing down 3 seemed to fit me perfect, same size as you actually 29 to a 26, fits pretty snug around the waist but its stretched a bit

I'm deciding to go with PS...can anyone suggest me with the sizing?

I'm confused like in the FS, the size 30 which being sold has waist measurement of 34.5 or something...

I got waist 33.5 - 34...should I go for 30 or 31 for PS...I do not want tight skinny look...just slim fit, with small leg opening for good stacking..

Thanks for any helps guys

I have a size 26 NC, and they're 3-buttons. And it doesn't have the "H" or "F" label that some of the newer ones have. From what I've heard the H and F labels don't make a difference cos APCs are meant to be unisex but from what I've seen in stores they do.

AFAIK "H" is probably homme and is more like the old NC's we're familiar with but those with the "F" label has a much narrower waist, maybe meant to be worn high-waisted as femme jawnz. I could be wrong though, but saw the H version at a menswear store and the F version at a womenswear one and the latter's size 26 would definitely never fit me even though I'm currently wearing an unlabeled 26.