A.P.C.

jeepster

Guest umhaha84
Levi's 569 or April 77 Joeys? They're pretty different dude.

lol

I thought Dior denims are modeled after APCs and only jean I want from APC atm is PS neways I was gonna pick up an used pair of Dior but decided to go for new pair of PS

lol

I thought Dior denims are modeled after APCs and only jean I want from APC atm is PS neways I was gonna pick up an used pair of Dior but decided to go for new pair of PS

DH was modeled off of APC a long time ago. The PS came later and isn't quite like anything DH offers, because the rise is just tiny. Maybe it's similar to the 17.5 but I doubt it fits as tightly.

If you want some DH steeze from APC the NS is the closest. People say the NC is like the 19cm but I don't buy it, it's way too tight.

apc-newstandard2.jpg?w=226&h=300

What is this type of NS? I'm always curious, because this is probably the most common ones I've seen whenever it says APC NS. Is it washed? or a raw thats faded off.

I really like this particular wash NS.

I really need everyone's honest answer: APC or Dior

I know, the cut is similar, blah blah. but there must be a reason why APC is different from Dior. Besides the darts on diors, and of course the price diff. I seriously want both. But which should be my first one.

Ok, probably been asked one billion times by now, but it's impossible to search.

I've had both NC and NS. The NC's were too tight around the ass. And the NS's are a little bit to loose in the legs. I want it more tight.

What about the other model called "Cure" I don't think it was around when I first got my NS awhile back ago. How does it fit?

I want them to fit like this:

POQnpRUrd.png

A while ago I bought some New Cures in a size 29. They were waaay too small but I thought they'd stretch out over time so I stuck with 'em. They have, very slowly, over the past few months, but they're still rather tight (the waist is just at the border of mild pain and rough comfort).

If I soak the waist and thighs (where I want them to stretch) and then go for a bike ride in them do you guys think I can get those next few centimeters which are so crucial? Thanks! Any other suggestions would be helpful, too.

OK guys - i am having the same problem with my new cures. my waist is between a 33-34, so after reading most of the posts on this site, i bought a 32, thinking they would stretch appropriately. but no. any suggestions on stretching them. i would probably sell them, but i had them hemmed. plus, i am a female, so i get the added bonus of having the curves when fitting in the jean. thanks!:)

How long have you had them..my size 30 are now closer to a 33.

They will stretch.

god - i have had them for like 6 months, but really about a month of wear because they're so bloody tight! i am uncomfortable - so tend to opt out of wearing them. am i doing the wrong thing? should i just grin and bear it?

ok - i am going to do that - cause i really like the finished results of these guys - so perhaps sleeping in them tonight might be an option. thanks for the help!

The NC is hard to size down because the legs are so slim, and while the waist stretches a lot the thighs stretch only a little and the calves hardly stretch at all.

I mean, I guess it's a great fit if you want skin tight denim because it fits nice and comfy up top and super tapers in the leg. I'm not really into that fit anymore though, I'm thinking about giving my pair to my nephew who is still in to that thing.

i totally know what you're talking about. my nc's are the hardest to get off my freakin legs. the thing is, i do like the look and the two of the guys at the store i bought them from wear them and they look incredible - and these guys are by no means small - yet they are wearing smaller waists than me.

besides nudies, my only other raw denim is the samurai usa model which is the opposite fit - so it's hard to compare. i am thinking of ordering some FH310's - i just hope they aren't as tough to break in as the new cures.

It fits in between NC and NS, and is what Dior 19cm was based on. It's probably what you want, but is no longer in production.

I know they went out of production for awhile.

But they're back up on the site now.

Wonder if they did some changes to it. Does the cure's have selvedge?

Also, how much longer is the rise on the NS, compared to PS? PS almost looks like a lady pant to me, so god damn tired of denim with a short rise