A.P.C.

jeepster

I'm new to the raw denim scene. I've been reading the forums for the past few days and have settled on APC NS. My true waist size is 30" (measured around the waist a bit below navel).

Since I should measure 2-3 sizes down, I should get tagged size of 27" or 28". Is that right? Just wanted to make sure since I've never spent this much on jeans. Thanks.

I'm new to the raw denim scene. I've been reading the forums for the past few days and have settled on APC NS. My true waist size is 30" (measured around the waist a bit below navel).

Since I should measure 2-3 sizes down, I should get tagged size of 27" or 28". Is that right? Just wanted to make sure since I've never spent this much on jeans. Thanks.

yup, the general consenses of sufu users size down 3 tagged since its actually only sizing down 1" which is to accumulate for the stretching.

I would be wary of sizing down too far - there's quite a few male cameltoe pictures on this thread. I am a 28 in Dior Homme jeans and a 27 in APC NS. Also, yes of course they'll stretch with wear just like any jeans but the minute you wash them they'll shrink back to pretty much the tag size (or how they fit when you bought them) so I would size down one for a good fit, 2 for a pretty damn tight fit and 3 for a nice cameltoe fit... (I couldn't even do the top button up on sizing down two btw)

I'm just looking for some advice here. I've been trying to get black PS in sz 28 since the beginning of summer and it's still on pre order, I'm just wondering if I pick up a pair of black NS in 26, would they fit similar? I understand that the waist would fit smaller and the rise would be higher, everything else should be relatively similar, is that correct?

Plus, after a month of wear or so, the waist SHOULD stretch to the right size, right?

dude. seriously be careful. unless youre skinny and want the real slim look dont size down 3. I did that and had to buy another pair cause 1. I grew, and 2. they were just too small. Id size down 2 maximum. I got some rescues after my new standards and sized down 2 and am perfectly happy with them.

dude. seriously be careful. unless youre skinny and want the real slim look dont size down 3. I did that and had to buy another pair cause 1. I grew, and 2. they were just too small. Id size down 2 maximum. I got some rescues after my new standards and sized down 2 and am perfectly happy with them.

I'm average, but with thunder thighs ;)

Sized down 3, I was fine man. Guess it's different for everyone!

Sizing down 3 was perfect for me because APC's stretch like experienced whores.

Well, just got my APC new standards in the mail and tried em on. Disappointingly they're too big. Even though I sized down 2/3 to a 30. Dont know if I should now get a 29 or a 28.

dsc00036xl.jpgdsc00037jc.jpgdsc00041ny.jpg

Seeing as i have quite allot of room in the waist, I mean I can fit my fist in between, (no homo). I think I could manage a 28 but wouldn't those be too tight in the thighs and such? Also i would'nt mind them being a bit slimmer from the knee down? Would a smaller size achieve that or is the NS not what I am looking for and should I be going for maybe the petit standard or new cure? I'm looking for a fit similar to my cure pair pictured below. These are the normal cures and not the New Cures.

dsc00030copy.jpg

thanks for the compliments :]

^Great fit. Love the stacks. You mean 8 months owned not worn right?

I've had my NC since January but haven't worn them much until this summer.

I like the shoes, not so much the shirt.

How much should I size down for cures? I'm a size 31 and take 29 in NS.

Would like skinny, but a lil comfy fit. thanks very much.

Go with your NS size and don't worry if they are tight at first. They will definitely stretch out enough to be the most comfy jeans you own while retaining a skinny silhouette.