A.P.C.

jeepster

I'm not talking about the Petit Standard, I'm talking about the Original Standard which was made some years ago vs. the New Standard. Anybody?

lower rise is all,

could be more, it's probably been talked about before...

Well, these are my APCs. I've had them since late January and have been wearing them ~4 times a week. They've been hand washed with detergent whenever needed, probably 5-6 times by now. 3773976513_22a025a639.jpg

3773986295_bfc5de6e78.jpg

3774812806_c35cd4e02d.jpg

3774812800_bcf53c5d88.jpg

3774051061_6e40df96f2.jpg

My crotch blew out recently and quite a bit of the stitching came off, I restitched (repaired I guess) it.

3774812796_716938b6ba.jpg

Guest IbRiNgHoMeDaBaCon
After the first wash, what washing schedule do you guys use on your APCs?

I just did my first and I dig how they look, but I could use some more ocntrast and overall color loss. I was thinking of going monthly now?

I also want to know this...

just wash them when need be. afterall, apcs are only 150 dollar jeans for some quick cheap fades. i've seen pairs turn out beautifully with very few to nearly no washes at all, and i've seen pairs turn out beautifully with very frequent and casual washing.

My Petit Standards I copped from APC in LA did not work for me. Too bad I found this out about 3 hours after I bought and wore them. Essentially, they're brand fucking new but I can't return them. Sucks...

Anyone want to take them off my hands so I can size down 2 instead of 3?

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=1902127

$90 shipped to the US, $100 elsewhere. Size 31 and still with 75% of the stretching to go, I presume.

What's the difference between a pair of Cure and New Cure. Are cures still in production?

The original Cure was a different fit, not as slim as the New Cure, but still slimmer than the New Standard. It's also the fit Dior 19cm was based on. It's no longer in production.

hey guys i just measured my waist and its about 32", im looking into getting some NC's soon, what size do you think i should go with to get a fit that doesnt look baggy but i still have some room to work with?

Thanks

You could size up and still not get a baggy fit with the NC. If you just want slim you're better off with the PS or NS.

I'm gonna hit up SOHO tomorrow, and most likely will check out the APC store. Regardless of sizing down based on waist size of whatever, since most aren't able to try on APC jeans, is it safe to say I should size down 1 from a fit that I like for New Cures? I don't really care about what the waist stretches out to, since I'll be using a belt. I'm more concerned about the thigh and seat area of the jeans.

Ex. I like the way 33's fit, so I buy a 32.

Haha, just in case if I was too confusing.