A.P.C.

jeepster

I didnt wear my jeans for one day and i put em on and they have new honeycombs behind the knees. Fuckin bullshit. These better not fade like ass.

bro just wear your jeans, they'll be fine. thats the beauty of raw denim imo. you get a personal fade and fit. if your body changes, the denim will too. you'll get something unique. isnt that the goal? thats why I love denim.

Bought a pair of size 29 NC Indigo thinking they will fit since the size 29 NS Black fitted me.

Unpackaged the wrapping, took one look at the jeans and in no fucking way will those fit me.

Question: Should I size up to 30 for NC? Or just stick with a size 29 NS Indigo?

try them on. and read the other 400 pages on how they stretch acouple inches.

Bought a pair of size 29 NC Indigo thinking they will fit since the size 29 NS Black fitted me.

Unpackaged the wrapping, took one look at the jeans and in no fucking way will those fit me.

Question: Should I size up to 30 for NC? Or just stick with a size 29 NS Indigo?

are you kidding me. a question here or there extending into a PM convo is fine. but chenmeister, you've easily spammed at least 3 pages worth of sizing questions in a thread that's meant to share pics of evo'd APC's, repairs, or rare questions. i'm pretty sure everyone else on this thread who's actually contributed anything will agree

hey dude i'm sorry, i didn't know it was pissing off this many people. sorry guys.

APC petit standard - 5 months owned, worn about 4-5 times a week, no more ever. They've been soaked 3 times, and drenched in the rain a couple of times as well.

These have served me well for a while, and will continue to until I get a "better" pair while I'm a bit low on cash.

They're a tagged 31, and my waist is ~33, maybe just a little bit less.

Sorry for the bad lighted pics, the camera with me sucks as well. The contrast is much better in person.

Front:

IMG_05281.jpg

Back:

IMG_05311.jpg

Guest umhaha84

is there a way to re-DYE a denim?

I was helping my friend repainting his apartment, of course I got some paint on. so I cold-soaked it and tried to scrup some of it out and lost some indigos. like I said is there a way to redye your denim?

thanks,

I washed these in an effort to remove as much of a large grease stain that I got while cooking at a catering job.

I've worn them nearly every day since I got them at the beginning of Feb.

IMGP1944.jpg

IMGP1946.jpg

The stain:

APCSTAIN_1.jpg