A.P.C.

jeepster

What stores in Seattle do you know of that sell APC? Does anybody else know of more?

In Seattle you can grab some APCs from Barneys or Blackbird. I bought mine from Surreal, a store in Kirkland (that's what he told me) .

Never been there and no idea how legit they are. however at that time they are selling a bunch of nudies and evisu that im pretty sure are real.

I dont think the barneys in seattle carries the APCs anymore, i went in monday to the 40% sale and only saw a couple shirts/jackets but no denim.

they do but its sold out fast during the one day sale.

I got the 35NC but decided to get a 33NS instead. Still got it and about to return it.

If anybody wants it let me know.

yeah man. I might also pick up the light blue washed PS jeans but idk yet if I'm really that into them.

alright cool, i havent seen a light grey on their website but i'll look around a bit when/if i go to the apc store this week end. i would probably actually prefer a light grey, because i'll only be able to wear light grey pants/jeans next year in my new school. the light blue on the website look aight, i think the fit is just perfect though. when you post the fit pics or whenever you can post next, can you tell me how you sized?

does anyone have the thigh measurement for a pair of fully stretched size 31 NCs handy?

i just got a pair and i'm 95% sure they're the right size, but i want to wear them a bit looser, and i'm trying to get a handle on how much stretch i can expect just in the thigh.

Thanks!

i wear nudie size 31 but i cannot fit apc new cure h size 30... is the sizing for apc changed?

My nudie size was a 32, I ended up having to exchange my size 30 NC's for a 32, the stretching wasn't insane, and they're comfy now.

My guess was that after the nudies stretched, the size was bigger than expected.

i just got a pair of black ns size 30's a week ago and i think they fit great. but i think they're a bit boxy. anything i can do about that?

Here's a fit picture.

CIMG1198.jpg

I think that the back rise is too long making my butt look saggy and square-like... here's a close-up

CIMG1200.jpg

is there anything i can do to fix it?

I also get knee bulges when i stand up. anything i can do for that?

well maybe if you sized down they wont look as boxy..listen to the guy..

he didn't say the reason they're boxy is cause i didn't size down enough... they were boxy to begin with and i already sized down 3 for these.. everything else is pretty tight except the butt/back rise which seems longer than my stretched out nudies.

you were complaining the flaring on the bottom weren't you?

yeah i was, but these have tapered legs so they're fine.

also, are knee buldges going to be an issue? they stick out.

they're too loose to really stretch in the ways that people talk about on this thread ahaha

hmm k but then in the beginning of the thread it says we should size down from 1 to 3 sizes for NS and i sized down 3. do i just have really skinny legs and a small butt?

hmm k but then in the beginning of the thread it says we should size down from 1 to 3 sizes for NS and i sized down 3. do i just have really skinny legs and a small butt?

hmmmm i mean you seem as skinny as me. I remember when i was at APC i basically had to size down 4. everyone's body fit is different. but honestly, if you like the fit who cares what i think