A.P.C.

jeepster

i was told that NS is pretty much the same as nudies Slim Jims and I am convinced. But Slim Jims have a front rise of 9.25 and NS with similar measurements in the waist, thigh knee.. etc has a front rise of 10.5. That's a full inch and a quarter more.. So how are they still pretty much the same?

I noticed the NC has measuremtns that are a bit more similar to the slim jims.. except in the knee

If you want better fades, go for the indigo, I just got the black ns because I needed something to match my expensive boots better.

But you're right, black denim don't have the honeycombs like indigos do. If you want fading like indigos for black denim go for flatheads. Their black denim uses indigo dye mixed with special sulfur which recreates fading like indigos does. That's what i heard. If you're interested you better ask in the flathead thread. Personally flatheads are a bit pricey for me right now.

This June i think i will go to singapore with some of my friends

of course i will visit Front Row shop, because it sells APC jeans in there

but i don't think i will buy one of their jeans, because it is so expensive

So does anyone know what store in Singapore that sells Jeans that seems similiar with APC jeans, but it is more cheaper?

I prefer like Uniqlo, its cheaper and similiar with APC but i'm not sure that singapore has this store

You are in luck! Uniqlo just opened in Singapore at this mall called Tampines 1. Its awfully far away from town area though!

If you want better fades, go for the indigo, I just got the black ns because I needed something to match my expensive boots better.

But you're right, black denim don't have the honeycombs like indigos do. If you want fading like indigos for black denim go for flatheads. Their black denim uses indigo dye mixed with special sulfur which recreates fading like indigos does. That's what i heard. If you're interested you better ask in the flathead thread. Personally flatheads are a bit pricey for me right now.

seriously? black ones don't fade into honeycombs or whiskers? if they don't.. then what's the point of getting raw denim in black if they don't even fade? might as well get a pair of like levis 511's or something

i think it would be really cool if there were like two other people on this thread with +250 posts or something...........

i think it would be really cool if there were like two other people on this thread with +250 posts or something...........

Doesn't mean some of the people with less posts don't know anything. But by the way thees n00bs are posting, I would have to agree with you.

Sap yo.

So I just finished reading ALL of this thread, and came to the conclusion that I have to size down at least 10, but I have a 26 waist? DO THEY EVEN MAKE A SIZE 16?

WHAT DO I DO?

Sap yo.

So I just finished reading ALL of this thread' date=' and came to the conclusion that I have to size down at least 10, but I have a 26 waist? DO THEY EVEN MAKE A SIZE 16?

WHAT DO I DO?[/quote']

You be 26 waist...dam mang, skinny ass fucker.

Well Apeecees only go to sz 25 so go for the new cures or petit standard 25's and either see how they fits or try and get em tailored.

no hate, but are you like 14 or just naturally skinny?

So does anyone know what store in Singapore that sells Jeans that seems similiar with APC jeans, but it is more cheaper?

I prefer like Uniqlo, its cheaper and similiar with APC but i'm not sure that singapore has this store

singapore has uniqlo now

Uniqlo and APC's are in a different league altogether.

Go post in some other thread

The wash after so many months suposed to show up all the combs and stuff even more? I dont want to wash mine at all

There are 2 problems with what you are saying here:

First of all: if you don't want your jeans to fade in color or evolve as you wear them, why did you get denim that ages and changes in color as you wear them?

Second of all: the point of holding out on washing is to get a higher amount of contrast in all of the creases in your jeans, which is (apparently) the opposite of what you want.

No im trying to say doesnt the wash you do later on kind of kill the fade and combing and all youve been working on all this time?

There are 2 problems with what you are saying here:

First of all: if you don't want your jeans to fade in color or evolve as you wear them, why did you get denim that ages and changes in color as you wear them?

Second of all: the point of holding out on washing is to get a higher amount of contrast in all of the creases in your jeans, which is (apparently) the opposite of what you want.

No im trying to say doesnt the wash you do later on kind of kill the fade and combing and all youve been working on all this time?

If they have a lot of wear on them it a wash will enhance those things. The jeans will fade some, but there will be more contrast in those areas.

34goc2q.jpg

you can compare size charts of the SS with this one and see which one is slimmer than the SS you have. The PS are slimmer than the NC but might be to slim for you depending.

I have a size 29 NS Black

does that mean a size 29 NC will fit the same with tighter hem? Or should I size up to a 30 for the NC?

TIA

The NS is bigger than the new cure. I bought new cures in 28 and tried to buy NS in that size and they were too big like 2 sizes. If you wear 29 in NS, I would say buy 31. Just to give you an idea of what I wear is: I have new cures in 28 and Petit Standards in 26, they both fit perfect. I think the PS and NS waist sizing is pretty much the same, but the PS is lower rise and slimmer straight leg than NS.

Other:

Also if you don't have the jeans, don't give everybody else advice.