A.P.C.

jeepster

do you guys really recommend sizing down 2+ on PS? I normally wear a size 30 in most denim brands (acne, nudies, pbj, rag and bone for reference). I've tried on new cures, and a 28, I couldn't even fully button it up, and a 29, I could still barely put on. I realize its stretches a good amount, but how tight should it be at the outset? I mean those 29 cures could not be worn in public the way it fit initially.

right now im considering just going with the 29s on the PS

I normally wear 30 in most jeans, I got nc's in 26, couldnt button past 2 buttons the first day, the second week they seem almost loose.

do you guys really recommend sizing down 2+ on PS? I normally wear a size 30 in most denim brands (acne, nudies, pbj, rag and bone for reference). I've tried on new cures, and a 28, I couldn't even fully button it up, and a 29, I could still barely put on. I realize its stretches a good amount, but how tight should it be at the outset? I mean those 29 cures could not be worn in public the way it fit initially.

right now im considering just going with the 29s on the PS

Depends on how you also want your top block to fit. I sized down 2 for my ps, 30->28 and its pretty loose in the thigh and waist, but its still slim, and not crushing my balls. but its tight in my calves, I need to peel it off of them almost, also over 3 months in. and the more you size down, the more it will stretch.

found on google haha...

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3078/2670364848_06a18d0420.jpg?v=0

2670364706_48d1a0f590.jpg?v=0i'd want it to fit like that

Skinny fit tight is NC and you don't want that. If you're a 31 in Levis, then maybe a 28 in PS or NS. Since you want yours pretty slim, go with PS. I sized down 3 and I have big thighs. Within a week, the thighs weren't that tight anymore and there was room for my twig and berries. The way your jeans look in the pic, that's maybe 2 sizes down? What city do you live in?

true waist is 30 ish

need advice on NC sizing...tried on 28 in the store and they were tight but i could do all but the top button...go with 27 or 28?

edit: it might bear mentioning that im 5'8 and 145 pounds and plan on dropping another 5-10 (for muay thai) and i think i was more like 150-155ish when i tried on the 28s

true waist is 30 ish

need advice on NC sizing...tried on 28 in the store and they were tight but i could do all but the top button...go with 27 or 28?

edit: it might bear mentioning that im 5'8 and 145 pounds and plan on dropping another 5-10 (for muay thai) and i think i was more like 150-155ish when i tried on the 28s

Sup Ryan, it's L/Jon... I'm still wearing my size 26 NCs that I picked up back in June and at first I couldn't get the top botton up (although I could button them up the next day.) The fit is still pretty tight, but I kind of baby them and don't wear them hard/exert myself much in them.

But I'd say definitely try on the 27s and see how they are, though the 28s might be fine...

Here's some pictures of some NS I got to give you guys reference. I'm 6'2 165-170. True waist (measured at hips where my jeans sit is 34"). I got a NS size 30.

These are at one week. They have stretched since then (Now at 3 weeks), but they are still slim (actually need them to stretch out more in the seat/hip area) and I still don't need a belt to hold them up.

APCNS1week2.jpg

APCNS1week.jpg

From the looks of it you'll get quite the package fade there (no homo)

Haha. Yeah dude I didn't even notice that. They were pretty tight when I first got them, sorry for that haha. Like I said they stretched out now. For anyone who gets them size down for sure though these things stretched so much already. Like I said they still stay on without the need for a belt, but they stretched like crazy. The waist has stretched out to 34" already (it was 32" when I first got them).

Haha. Yeah dude I didn't even notice that. They were pretty tight when I first got them, sorry for that haha. Like I said they stretched out now. For anyone who gets them size down for sure though these things stretched so much already. Like I said they still stay on without the need for a belt, but they stretched like crazy. The waist has stretched out to 34" already (it was 32" when I first got them).

whats your waist size?

i'm 6'0" 160lbs waist size around 33, 34, so i think we're probably around the same size? i'm also looking to get NS but a tiny bit looser and in black which is supposed to be a bit tighter. you think i should go for a size 30 or 31?

Sup Ryan' date=' it's L/Jon... I'm still wearing my size 26 NCs that I picked up back in June and at first I couldn't get the top botton up (although I could button them up the next day.) The fit is still pretty tight, but I kind of baby them and don't wear them hard/exert myself much in them.

But I'd say definitely try on the 27s and see how they are, though the 28s might be fine...[/quote']

thanks jonny bby...will do! <3

So if I'm a 30-31 in Levi's, I'd be a 28 in APC?

Where are you located man. APC has shops in NY and CA. If your not in either state call one of the shops. Greg the GM in NY was very helpful in choosing the right size over the phone. Plus he said you could do exchanges until you got the correct fit.

whats your waist size?

i'm 6'0" 160lbs waist size around 33, 34, so i think we're probably around the same size? i'm also looking to get NS but a tiny bit looser and in black which is supposed to be a bit tighter. you think i should go for a size 30 or 31?

34" where the jeans sit at my hips. I don't know I never owned a pair of black NS, but I hear they don't stretch as much so you might want to get a 31.

ok another sizing question.

I have just received my 31 NS, they fit really well straight out of the box with no real effort buttoning up. I'm aware this should not be the case as they are going to stretch like a motherfucker.

Thing is, if I go down another size to the 30 or 29, is the length going to be significantly shorter as I'm quite tall?

Most of the size charts don't show the leg size, I'm hoping they are all the same length?

I measured these at just over 34.

EDIT. PIC:

IMG_2965A.jpg

size down 1 more or 2? thighs are pretty tight already...

help appreciated