A.P.C.

jeepster

^^ dude, NC are wider than PS . do NOT get the PS if you are looking for a wider fit than NC. maybe you can try out the APC New Standards, if you want a wider/more relaxed fit than the NC

Oh, I heard people talking like the ps are in between the nc and ns, so if I wear nc now in 26 should I get ns in 25?

^^ dude, NC are wider than PS . do NOT get the PS if you are looking for a wider fit than NC. maybe you can try out the APC New Standards, if you want a wider/more relaxed fit than the NC

So, here are a couple updated fit pics of my New Cures. They're going on 5 months of moderate wear (about 4 times a week, I'd guess). Not too much fading going on, considering that all I really do is go to/from class and sit around most days, but whatever.

Click for opposite view:

3425620174_6bd7b4c977_o.jpg

3425620296_6297c81c4a_o.jpg

3424811399_4120d6ec8e_o.jpg

3425620500_45289f30dc_o.jpg

And here are some "progress" pics:

Click to enlarge:

3425621186_5c5b0e9481.jpg

3425621680_3807600ee1.jpg

3424812629_5c08b9da80.jpg

3425621914_cb479d0486.jpg

3425622164_e813dd9e71.jpg

3425622400_f77ffb273d.jpg

They are a size 26. For reference, I wear a 28 in Diors (I'm sort of in between 27 and 28, closer to 28) and my true waist is just a touch over 30".

I measured the waist of my NC at 14" aligned when I first received them, and they have now stretched to ~15.5" or so, so they have definitely stretched quite a bit.

this is not correct. have you tried on the PS's before? :confused: NC's are WAY tighter

generally speaking, you size down 2 on ns and 1 on nc

yeah no

3 on NS

2 on NC's

probably more if you can manage it

APC denim stretches like a mofo

has anyone actually read the first page in a while?

yall some ig'nant mofuckaz

yeah no

3 on NS

2 on NC's

probably more if you can manage it

APC denim stretches like a mofo

has anyone actually read the first page in a while?

yall some ig'nant mofuckaz

truf

waywt089.jpg

ns, sized down 3, 13 months, 1 wash @ 7months, somewhat baggy now

Did you just ignore everything that has been said for the past few million pages?

Top of the page recommends size down 3, this is truth.

Obviously i didnt ignore it if i knew i was suppose to size down 3. Im asking if i should size down 3 from my nudie size or from my true waist size. thanks for the help....

measure where your pants would be on your body now, and a pair of pants you own now that you like

Obviously i didnt ignore it if i knew i was suppose to size down 3. Im asking if i should size down 3 from my nudie size or from my true waist size. thanks for the help....

this is not correct. have you tried on the PS's before? :confused: NC's are WAY tighter

what the..the NC were looser for me.. they also have wider knee and leg opening, correct??