A.P.C.

jeepster

usually bath tub of hot water + cap full of woolite dark + like hour long soak (too lazy to scrub) + hang dry

i got some cheer dark formula. Is this the equivalent to woolite dark?

on the back, all it says is "contains no phosphate", ingredients include biodegradable surfactants (anionic and nonionic) and enzymes

the-extra-leg-apc.jpg

An interesting new product is coming from Paris - The Extra Leg. Basically it is a piece of denim, made to strap over your denim when riding the bike. Forget about having to roll up your jeans anymore, in order not to ruin them with the bicycle chain. The Extra Leg is available in raw denim, black denim and in white denim. The denim is produced by none other than A.P.C.

http://www.highsnobiety.com/news/2009/04/02/the-extra-leg/

this is the apc denim thread after all..

I just got my APC Petit Standard in size 27, and they arrived (holy crap I didn't realize it would be this stiff). Anyway, I can button them up all the way, although I have to suck in my gut and they are tight. Is this going to be a huge problem later? The calves and thighs are already pretty tight now.

My second question is - should I cuff or not cuff them? What are the advantages/disadvantages? (I have no idea why people cuff - so thanks in advance!)

Anyway, I can button them up all the way, although I have to suck in my gut and they are tight. Is this going to be a huge problem later? The calves and thighs are already pretty tight now.

Not a problem.

My second question is - should I cuff or not cuff them? What are the advantages/disadvantages? (I have no idea why people cuff - so thanks in advance!)

Some people like the way it looks. If you do, do it. If you don't, don't.

those extra legs are pretty lame, but that white denim makes me think that a pair of petite standards or new cures in white denim would be pretty sick.

just showing the fit, not really the evolution. these are a little over four months old with no soak or wash. alot of biking, skateboarding, and painting in them, although it really doesnt show.

size 25 petite standard. yea im a skinny fucker

dsc0203.jpg

dsc0204.jpg

i'll post more detailed pictures if anyone cares.. nothing really too exciting about them yet though.

those extra legs are pretty lame, but that white denim makes me think that a pair of petite standards or new cures in white denim would be pretty sick.

just showing the fit, not really the evolution. these are a little over four months old with no soak or wash. alot of biking, skateboarding, and painting in them, although it really doesnt show.

size 25 petite standard. yea im a skinny fucker

dsc0203.jpg

dsc0204.jpg

i'll post more detailed pictures if anyone cares.. nothing really too exciting about them yet though.

Well we could definitely see the paint. Looks interesting. Damn, you are skinny. I'm a little jealous. My size 30 PS don't look anywhere nearly this good.

I just got my APC Petit Standard in size 27, and they arrived (holy crap I didn't realize it would be this stiff). Anyway, I can button them up all the way, although I have to suck in my gut and they are tight. Is this going to be a huge problem later? The calves and thighs are already pretty tight now.

They definitely soften up in the first week. I'd personally cuff only while wearing white shoes. Though cropped works well too on low ankle shoes and sandals.

511 is slimmer than NS, but not as slim as NC (or PS, probably).

So I wouldn't downsize much with the NC's? I'm about a 30, if I grabbed a 29 wouldn't that mean, due to the vanity sizing, that those would eventually stretch to a much larger size then 30?

cuffing will make the leg opening a bit smaller and decrease the length of the jeans a bit (less stacking)

also the jeans may eventually rip where the cuff fold is, at least this is what happened to me

i think it looks good with white vans slips but its rly all personal opinion

If any one has the knee, thigh, and/or front rise measurements for PS size 31 (indigo) it would be greatly appreciated. By the way I am not looking for the Context measurments; something more like the BiG way.

So I wouldn't downsize much with the NC's? I'm about a 30, if I grabbed a 29 wouldn't that mean, due to the vanity sizing, that those would eventually stretch to a much larger size then 30?

I think some sized down NS might be more what you're looking for. The NC are pretty tapered. Also, find somewhere to try them on if you can. APCs vanity sizing is kind of screwey since the different cuts seem to be sized differently.

i haven't read through this whole post, but has the NC gotten a little baggier (fuller through the whole leg) in the last few years? i have a size 31 from several years ago that fits perfectly. i recently got a new pair of NC's in size 32 (wanted a bit of a baggier look for work), and they seem quite a bit wider. in fact, the leg opening is bigger too. i don't know the measurements of the current NC 31's, but it just seems like the 32's are cut a little differently.

Whats up sufu..

Went to NY the other week and I bought myself some NS at the a.p.c. store and just wanted to post some fit pics.

Front1.jpg

Back.jpg

For the people who wants to know I sized down two

Could have sized down 3.

Well those are going to stretch out more. They are already baggy to, so what are they going to look like in 2 months? I regret not sizing down 3, my PS stretched out to much.

Yea I know a.p.c.'s stretch a lot, every raw denim does. If I sized down one more it would've been way to tight for me. I'm actually a size 30.5 in waist and I got a size 28.

Yea I know a.p.c.'s stretch a lot, every raw denim does. If I sized down one more it would've been way to tight for me. I'm actually a size 30.5 in waist and I got a size 28.

Those pictures do no justice than. Looks like you could grab a handful of denim. It's obviously going to be tight on waist, but way to baggy the rest of the way. Unless you are going for the baggy look. But IMHO they are 1 size to big.

Those look Alex, you wear those everyday?

Hi, I got a pair of NC's size 26 and wore them for around 3 weeks, so the waist is quite good, but the rest is a tiny bit too slim, I still like them though but I plan to get some PS's now too would 26 fit the same in the waist but be abit wider everywhere else?