A.P.C.

jeepster

I wanna ask is the waist for NS same as NC? ie. 29" NS has the same waist as 29"NC however the NC will be slimmer down the bottom?

Thanks

Yes, the waist will measure the same. NCs have a lower rise, though, which means they sit lower on the hips (where it's wider), so it's not a bad idea to size up.

I bought what I thought was a pair of NS from Liberty in London a couple months back, but a friend of mine told me they aren't NS, so what the hell are they??? I asked the assistant specifically for a pair of NS.

Here are some pics of them... check out the coin pocket detail and label.

Also they are non-selvedge and have a riri zipper.

DSC00251.jpg

DSC00254.jpg

DSC00253.jpg

3310608796_9be047f4fb.jpg

Brand new NS in Black in sz. 26 that I just got today. These feel a lot looser than my Petite Standards in sz. 27. It took a little bit of work to get the top button done but they feel perfect everywhere else, for now at least. Do you think it's a good fit or should i try to size down to a 25? I'm just a little bit worried about them getting too big in the leg after they stretch out and soften up.

Ya that's what most ppl have told me today. I just remember the PS being sooooo much tighter and then stretching out to the perfect size in the thighs and my #1 pet peeve w/ jeans is when ppl wear them oversized. Keep in mind that pic is the first time putting them on right out of the box...

smithjs that is great fit and will look even better in some weeks, just goes to show that New Standard does skinny much better than New Cure if you size down 4 or so

I bought what I thought was a pair of NS from Liberty in London a couple months back, but a friend of mine told me they aren't NS, so what the hell are they??? I asked the assistant specifically for a pair of NS.

Here are some pics of them... check out the coin pocket detail and label.

Also they are non-selvedge and have a riri zipper.

That would be the Hipster cut which is technically female (tell by the pocket detail) but I'm sure a guy could wear them. Could we get sum fit pics?

Ya I actually did size down about 4. I've actually just been wearing my PS so much that when you go back to wearing jeans with a wider leg opening, they feel a lot looser than they used to.

lol, same here!

The jeans I used to wear before seem to be so large now :P

I even think, how come I used to wear jeans this loose...

whats up guys, i know there are a million fit questions but i need some advice more on cut. from what i have seen and read the nc look way slimmer and tighter than ns. no rocket science there. however online i found a website that has all the measurements and they don't really seem to add up. check it out : http://www.contextclothing.com/brand.php?brand=A.P.C.%20Denim

based on those measurements i would like to get 30 petite standards cuz i want something lower rise.

but if you look at the ns vs the nc (in size 30 for sake of ease) ns has thigh = 10.75 knee= 8.5 where nc has thigh = 11.5 knee=8.

new cures have always looked really tight to me, but based off these numbers it looks like nc has a roomier thigh and tighter knee... can someone give their opinion on this, bc cures look waaay smaller on people in fit pics than those numbers are suggesting. are these mesurements right?? thanks for the help guys.