A.P.C.

jeepster

Got my 28s today from Denim Bar. I wore a 27 for about a year and they just got too restricting on my thighs. 28s arrived today and they fit like my stretched out 27s. I'm just hoping they will stretch out in the waist and side of my but, they are restricting there. Heres to hoping for some stretch!

That's correct.

My 29's stretched to 33 inch.

can someone with 26 new cures give me the measurements?

sorry this took so long to reply to, my 26's stretched to 32 inches

Once again..

Does anyone here know if you order items directly from the A.P.C. website, do you have to sign for the packages when they get delivered to your home?

you are not trying to scam them are you?

Has anyone had much luck fading the black NS? I love the way they look, and have come so close to purchasing them numerous times, but I'd like to see how they look after a few months or a year. Black always gives me trouble, which is a bummer since I love black raws. I just can't ever seem to make much progress with them.

ok so I just got my new standards from denim bar today. they are a size 29. for comparison, I usually wear size 32s in most jeans, I had 19cm sz 30 that I sold because the cut is too slim for me, and my 21cm sz 31s stretched too big for me. these feel tight as shit from the hip up, but barely tight in the thighs (my 19cms felt like they were going to choke the life out of my thighs, and my 21cms were tighter in the thighs than these to start).

did I buy too big? It was a real struggle to button them up, and I dont want them to be super-super slim, but will the thigh stretch a lot even if its not very tight right now? I just dont want the thighs to end up bagging and looking wierd when above the thigh is pretty tight right now. I have never owned a pair of jeans smaller than 30 (size 30 in diesel only) before these.