A.P.C.

jeepster

A.P.C New Standards 27

6 months wear

1 cold soak in Dr. Bronners soap

notes: Sorry, I couldn't find my tripod so I just used my girlfriends P&S, color is semi accurate. This pair got a lot of wear at my work which broke them in and gave them some character fast. I gained some weight over the time from the gym so the fit is a bit snug around the thighs, I'm thinking of possibly buying a new pair of 28 or 29.

APCFUll.jpg

APCBack.jpg

APCFit.jpg

man I really hate the fit of standards

Infos for apc lovers. Went in to the APC store in Copenhagen today. Just opened, so worth a visit if you are in the neighborhood. Also, the lovely woman running the shop gave me a chance to see the "Butler worn out" jeans. Those are some fckin cool jeans! Very nicely faded and not two are the same. Price will be roughly 400 $ (converted from Danish kroner). Sorry for not taking pics, didn't think of that. Dunno if they're out in other countries, but that's the info I had for you.

The Butler line are just used jeans that people have traded in for a 50% discount on their next jeans right?

Infos for apc lovers. Went in to the APC store in Copenhagen today. Just opened, so worth a visit if you are in the neighborhood. Also, the lovely woman running the shop gave me a chance to see the "Butler worn out" jeans. Those are some fckin cool jeans! Very nicely faded and not two are the same. Price will be roughly 400 $ (converted from Danish kroner). Sorry for not taking pics, didn't think of that. Dunno if they're out in other countries, but that's the info I had for you.

i just got my new standards in a size 29 and they fit alittle looser than I thought they would. Should I soak em in cold water or is it too early?? how much would they shrink if i do?

I dont have any WOOLITE Dark but would it take off a lot of indigo without it??

thought i'd add something to this thread as my first post, as this thread certainly helped me a lot.

apc ns size 29. usually a 32 in most pants, but my best fitting jeans are size 30 lucky brand. my true waist (at belly button) is 31.5"ish, and where i wear my jeans is 33.5". i'm 5'9ish 155 lbs.

day 2:

2903774294_344c01a882.jpg2902930007_a78cd8ab31.jpg

this is about 2.5 weeks later, everyday wear:

2903773950_397b5cd495.jpg2902929667_8ac2c23b91.jpg

i was able to try them on before i bought them (sid mashburn in atlanta carries apc ns, a gentleman's clothing store, very helpful staff in there). i was able to button all the buttons up at first with a little trouble, and the sales clerk said these were the right size between this and sz 30. but i haven't made up my mind on these yet. i dig the profile, but they are still pretty tight in the hip/crotch area (it's been a month now). part of that is probably i'm just not used to slim fitting jeans, as these are def the tightest pants i've worm regularly. sometimes i wish i'd gone for the 30. they stretched a lot in the waist which now measures 17" laid flat. i'm gonna wear them for another month maybe and see how it goes, cause to be honest they're not the most comfortable in the hips/crotch area where dude comfort is key. maybe this cut just isn't for me, who knows. hope this helps the kiddies out there

you also got much taller and skinnier in two weeks, apparently

Uhm not as far as I know, no. I believe they are jeans worn by apc employees and acquaintances... Do think the idea is to continue with that 50% discount thingy. Not sure tho

according to one of the guys working in the APC NYC store, if they LIKE your jeans, meaning not just any apcs with crap fades will be accepted, they will take them and use them as butlers and give you 50% off your next pair...they have to meet a certain criteria though

i think im done with APCs however...i had standards and sold them cause they looked boxy and now i have petite standards in a size 30 which im looking to get rid of...just got some se05bsp flatheads and doubt the petites will be getting much wear...if anyone is interested feel free to shoot me a pm

2902929667_8ac2c23b91.jpg

i was able to try them on before i bought them (sid mashburn in atlanta carries apc ns, a gentleman's clothing store, very helpful staff in there). i was able to button all the buttons up at first with a little trouble, and the sales clerk said these were the right size between this and sz 30. but i haven't made up my mind on these yet. i dig the profile, but they are still pretty tight in the hip/crotch area (it's been a month now). part of that is probably i'm just not used to slim fitting jeans, as these are def the tightest pants i've worm regularly. sometimes i wish i'd gone for the 30. they stretched a lot in the waist which now measures 17" laid flat. i'm gonna wear them for another month maybe and see how it goes, cause to be honest they're not the most comfortable in the hips/crotch area where dude comfort is key. maybe this cut just isn't for me, who knows. hope this helps the kiddies out there

I know what you mean. I've been wearing my ns for a month and they still fit tight around my ass / crotch. When i sit down the waistband digs in like crazy. I'm wondering if this will improve as the denim softens up. Not sure ?