A.P.C.

jeepster

I am thinking of picking up some APC's tomorrow in NYC. Should I go to the official store or are any of the retail stores better?

APC store should have an assortment of sizes in stock. Even though that wasn't the case when I went to the LA store. It doesnt really matter. Same prices I would assume.

I am thinking of picking up some APC's tomorrow in NYC. Should I go to the official store or are any of the retail stores better?

You should definitely check out the APC Soho store. It's very cool and they usually have all sizes and styles. Seeing the other items from APC are very cool too.

So I've been neglecting my baby for a while... I wanna make amends with that.

Alright APC'ers - fill me in on the new school. I haven't done much research on the Petite Standard and the stretch jeans, so I've leaving it to you all to fill me in on all their info and I will add it to the guide as a point of official interest!

Thanks,

jeeeeeeeeeep-a

If you have skinny legs, they will work - but they will look like skinny jeans / straight-leg jeans. It really depends on the style you desire, how you wear your jeans. You should try them on in a store if possible.

I believe the 34 inseam is for 29 and below, 30 and above is 36 inseam. please correct me if I'm wrong.

Jeepster, i was just thinking the same thing. haha i dont really understand the petit standard, i know they have a lower rise than new cures and a selvedge line but do they fit slimmer than new cures or are they a slimmer version of the new standard but not as slim as new cures? i just confused my self, P.S owners stand up and contribute....

Jeepster, i was just thinking the same thing. haha i dont really understand the petit standard, i know they have a lower rise than new cures and a selvedge line but do they fit slimmer than new cures or are they a slimmer version of the new standard but not as slim as new cures? i just confused my self, P.S owners stand up and contribute....

i think the difference between the PS and the new cures is that the PS are a straight-leg while the new cures are tapered.

i think the difference between the PS and the new cures is that the PS are a straight-leg while the new cures are tapered.

I wondered why the ps had a selvedge line but the nc didn't, makes a lot of sense now

just picked up my new cures from the NY store today. how long will you thing the thighs will take to stretch if i wear them constantly for the next couple of days?

shouldn't take too long. after a month they'll stretched out everywhere. the first few days are rough :|