A.P.C.

jeepster

since when were cures available on the euro site? O_O not available in the US though

I just went to a local shop (blake) and they have New Cure F and New Cure H. the F's are 3 button rise and the H's are 4, so I'm assuming New Cure H is the new name for the Cure.

Lucky_Cloud: I picked up the black petit standards in Japan a few weeks ago and too be honest it was an impulse buy and they weren't really what I expected them to be. I couldn't understand a word the guy at the APC store was saying so I blame it partly on that. But let me tell you what I've figured out on my own.

Petit Standard are basically tapered + lower rise waist (3 buttons instead of 4 in the fly) and so you're either going to have to be a nut hugger or slouched with your undies hanging out the back. I choose the second and just make sure I wear long shirts/jackets with my Petit Standards.

I'll post some comparison pics in a sec once I upload them. But basically moral of the story is: If you like a tapered/low rise look Petit Standards are perfect for you.

hey guys , was wondering roughly how long will apc.fr take to process the order and send to singapore?

been waiting for 13 days. :(

I placed an order on the 26th and today I got confirmation that it shipped. im in the EU though so YMMV. It is also sales time so they are probably slower than usual.

Guest kyotousa
I'm naturally a 27 and these are 25 (which measure 27") so I didn't really size down (couldn't really size down). They feel a bit thinner than the indigos actually, but not as stretch prone.

2088xo7.jpg

So if I want your fit on indigo I should size down 1 more? So size down 3?

501STF sz 30 fit (hot soak for 3 hrs) - true to waist, true to thigh (maybe can size down 0.25-0.5 inch), knee lil big not so much, but baggy leg.

What would you recommend? sz 27 or 28? I want slim fit (which I read is sz down 2)

But I consider your fit as slim fit not tight fit. (I don't want AirMax's petit standard fit which is skin tight, his NS fit seems good)

I kinda gained 7lb tho..my true waist should be half sz smaller than STF sz30. Gonna lose some weight in this month haha

HUH???? zzzZZZZZZzzzz bored w/ all these sizing questions...when will this thread ever overcome this...

So if I want your fit on indigo I should size down 1 more? So size down 3?

501STF sz 30 fit (hot soak for 3 hrs) - true to waist, true to thigh (maybe can size down 0.25-0.5 inch), knee lil big not so much, but baggy leg.

What would you recommend? sz 27 or 28? I want slim fit (which I read is sz down 2)

But I consider your fit as slim fit not tight fit. (I don't want AirMax's petit standard fit which is skin tight, his NS fit seems good)

I kinda gained 7lb tho..my true waist should be half sz smaller than STF sz30. Gonna lose some weight in this month haha

Guest kyotousa
HUH???? zzzZZZZZZzzzz bored w/ all these sizing questions...when will this thread ever overcome this...

huh? you're illiterate, that's so sad.

Damn you must be out of job and bored. What do you want to see in this thread? rofl....

You read all 5x pages...damn you must be really bored. What do you want to see in this thread? rofl....

he's frustrated because. theres quite of bit of material at the beginning regarding fit already.

also its hard to compare to 501 stfs because these days they are totally non-standard. no consistency at all.

you wanted fitted? size down 1 and get a nice belt. if you don't like it, that's what marketplace is for.

Guest kyotousa
he's frustrated because. theres quite of bit of material at the beginning regarding fit already.

also its hard to compare to 501 stfs because these days they are totally non-standard. no consistency at all.

you wanted fitted? size down 1 and get a nice belt. if you don't like it, that's what marketplace is for.

size down 1? In the begining of pg doesn't it say at least 2 or 3?

Guest kyotousa
You want your answer....size down 4 cuz these stretch like a mofo! Happy now?

is your name total epic? why are you trying to be a poser lol

kyoto, stop making dumb comments in all the denim threads.

Role 1 of being a noob is to read the posts other people have already made before asking questions, role 2 is to not dis people when you have no idea what you are talking about, and role 3 is to learn to use proper english.

know your role. stop making the rest of us noobs look bad.

Guest kyotousa
kyoto, stop making dumb comments in all the denim threads.

Role 1 of being a noob is to read the posts other people have already made before asking questions, role 2 is to not dis people when you have no idea what you are talking about, and role 3 is to learn to use proper english.

know your role. stop making the rest of us noobs look bad.

haha...you have no idea what you talking about and you are trying to comment on my post?...Let me ask you who size down 4 or size down 1.

rule #1 of being a stuck up get get your facts straight.

rule #2 of being a stuck up get get your facts straight.

rule #3 of being a stuck up get get your facts straight.

Proper English huh...this is the most hardcore elitest forum I have been to and it's a jean forum ....It's fucking jeans man we ain't doing nuclear science here. rofl

someone seems to be going a little coo-coo over their size in jeans...

There was a reason that a new APC thread was started...and that's to get rid of all 200+ pgs of the redundant questions that you are asking. Read through the 53 pgs if you don't know what size to get, and I'm sure you'll find your answer...and if you still don't know after that, and don't know what to do...then just don't buy the jeans.

haha...you have no idea what you talking about and you are trying to comment on my post?...Let me ask you who size down 4 or size down 1.

rule #1 of being a stuck up get get your facts straight.

rule #2 of being a stuck up get get your facts straight.

rule #3 of being a stuck up get get your facts straight.

Proper English huh...this is the most hardcore elitest forum I have been to and it's a jean forum ....It's fucking jeans man we ain't doing nuclear science here. rofl

Wow, thats really crazy :D

But i don´t know if i like it... a little bit discusting haha. And to all people who buys it, look up the person so he is in the same lengt and weight as you. Not so nice if you gets kneestacking up your ass or something like that :P

I wonder how much the price will be...