A.P.C.

jeepster

When they say that these jeans are made of steel, are they really that tough? So far all I hear is that they stretch too much and fade really fast. Seems opposite of steel to me...

I've had a swiss army knife in my back pocket for only a few days and it's already slightly starting to rip through.

When they say that these jeans are made of steel, are they really that tough? So far all I hear is that they stretch too much and fade really fast. Seems opposite of steel to me...
I've had a swiss army knife in my back pocket for only a few days and it's already slightly starting to rip through.

ive worn mine through thick and thin and so far no real ripping. the only remote sign of damage is on my wallet pocket where im getting the slightest bit of fraying from the denim. it takes certain items to actually destroy APC's, such as a pocketknife, but overall, they're tough. i've washed mine a number of times now and if anything, they seem to be more malleable but just as tightly constructed as they are raw.

I live in Brooklyn so I got a postcard in the mail from A.P.C. It's not even an A.P.C. store. I'm sure they're just having it at some warehouse.

pretty sure the brooklyn location is the APC factory outlet / surplus - but i'm sure its an official store.

A.P.C. SURPLUS

33/35 Grand street Brooklyn, NY 11211

what was ur original size?

i got 29s today too. and I am usually 32

I really don't know about ehm I feel like they are too tight. They fit like urs I really don't know how much they'll stretch out. I don't like how tight the area is and I want that part to stretch out the most

hey guys i purchased a 25 waist size apc and I normally wear 28 in levis. I was wondering if you guys think this will fit me? Do levis run bigger than APC? I'm worried that it might not fit at all and I won't be able to close the button.This is my first pair of apcs btw. Thanks!

what was ur original size?

i got 29s today too. and I am usually 32

I really don't know about ehm I feel like they are too tight. They fit like urs I really don't know how much they'll stretch out. I don't like how tight the area is and I want that part to stretch out the most

I usually wear 32s, but I found that I can wear a 31. But I decided to just go with a 29; I don't think I would have been able to fit into a 28 :P. They are definitely really tight, but from what I hear, that's when you know you got the right size! :)

Edit: I wore them for about 5-6 hours today and I definitely noticed that they stretched. Only a tad though. The waist doesn't feel nearly as tight as it did when I first put them on.

even before that, i think you are not supposed to ask question about it. wear it how you want/feel it. it has a somehow high rise, that may be a lead...

Hey there guys.

I wanna buy a pair of A.P.Cs but I don't know what size to get. My true waist size is 36 and I don't know jack shit about raw denim because Im new to all of this.

Can anyone suggest what would be a good starting pair?

TIA.

how much does a 29 ns stretch out to ? a 33"? 32" ?

Redshirt just follow the above quote. they stretch up to 4 inches, i've seen. So unless you want them to be incredibly loose, size down a few. they'll be way tight.. do it anyways.

I usually wear 32s, but I found that I can wear a 31. But I decided to just go with a 29; I don't think I would have been able to fit into a 28 :P. They are definitely really tight, but from what I hear, that's when you know you got the right size! :)

Edit: I wore them for about 5-6 hours today and I definitely noticed that they stretched. Only a tad though. The waist doesn't feel nearly as tight as it did when I first put them on.

Hey Andrew, may I ask your length/weight.

It's seems we have the same body type and I'm looking for the same jeans :).

(I'm 5.11" 145 lbs)

thanks

Is there anywhere in the south of England (and not London) that stocks APC NS? I want to buy some but really want to try them on first. The APC website lists some stores but they are all in the north or in London.

hey guys i tried on my new apc 25 and these are the tightest jeans ive worn in my life!

lol my legs feel so suffocated. the top button buttons but the crotch rivets are difficult to button yet. can you guys tell me if these are too tight here are some pics. sorry id ont have a digital camera. only a phone

SP_A2646.jpg

SP_A2647.jpg

SP_A2648.jpg

SP_A2652.jpg

SP_A2655.jpg

SP_A2656.jpg

will the butt and legs loosen up a bit? i'm just not used to skin tight jeans. feelin kinda feminine if u know what i mean. btw is it suppose to be a struggle to take off? I have to like take it out while flippin the jeans inside out. i'm just used to looser jeans where I can slide em off without too much effort.