A.P.C.

jeepster

chucks all-star eh? yah i thought so, but it's just so hard to get unique ones in canada. Perhaps I should visit taiwan this summer to pick up some decent chucks.

as for slip on's, i guess it also make my feet look huge. cant find many decent ones on ebay either. eastbay is offering quite a few selections for slip-ons, but as a canadian, i get mad taxed if i buy from the states

I wanna look for some cheap shoes to go with my NS. I personally think that jordans or air forces make my feet look like clown feet. So chucks? jack purcells? or vans slip on? any ideas anybody?

i would suggest some vans or even some dunks, those are apretty low profile shoe and done give the clown feet effect ( i have the same problem with some of my jordans)

got my self some apc ns sz29, i normally wear 32" levis, uniqlo, h&m etc... they are less than 1 week old the fit is great... now im worried that its going to stretch out like crazy. any1 got a pair of used 29? what are the measurements?

should i sell these and get a 28"? nothing is settle yet so i could iron them out, they look pretty new

i just bought some NS today. i wear 32 and sized down to 30

in the store they looked and felt tight. I wore them at home for an hour and they already started to look baggier and felt it too

i'm gonna go back tommorow and get 29s. So hard to do...I wanted to wear them tommorow

hey,

Just a quick question, im new to the world of denim. I love my New Cures which ive owned for 7month and only soaked once, getting awesome fades.

Are the New Cures Selvage??

also does anyone own both new cures and new standards, which one do they prefer? I wear a size 30-31 and 6'1 tall.

Cheers

no

wrong (10)

wrong (7.67)

How are NCs selvedge? They don't have this: Selvedge-751917.jpg

wrong (2.6)

the selvedge is cut off for the taper but they're made from selvedge denim. but, while we're on it, who gives a fuck cause you won't be cuffing a jean that tapered.

true, but i can cuff my NC's no problem.

1.5 months wooo

waywt025.jpg

babyfadez.jpg

baby fadez :o

Those new petit standards grey cords seem pretty nice, although the rise seems a little low. I've been looking for some nice grey jeans with color like the April 77 colordrives but not as tight. How would one size for these cords in comparison to new standards? I'm guessing they don't stretch nearly as much.

i know it's kinda late but i must say jebs that's a sweet fit

i sure hope for you it don't stretch no more..

When they say that these jeans are made of steel, are they really that tough? So far all I hear is that they stretch too much and fade really fast. Seems opposite of steel to me...

how are the 35's coming along?

Theyre awesome - stretched out enough. idk if they will more, i dont think so. got some creasing goin on my wallet has already started to fade a little, and crotch is fading slightly. on the seam at least. They still wanna fall past my shoes though, once they kinda relax though, it'll be fine.