A.P.C.

jeepster

I just dry cleaned my NCs after about 8 months of wear and basically they look exactly the same. Will they still fade if I put them in the washing machine? Apart from the honeycombing there are hardly any signs of fading as it is. Btw they've been hot soaked once after about 6 months when I finally couldn't stand the smell.

Show us pictures and we will tell. But 8 months and no signs of fading is very weird, are you sure it's denim and not indigo titanium ? I have worn mine for around 2 months, and I already have lots of fades, especially at the whiskers and honeycomb...

Just got sz 35 NS - i know im big, but im kinda wondering if maybe i should've gotten the 34s after all. man i love that raw denim feel though

lol i havent measured in a lonng time i'm guessing a 37in waist. maybe. the 34s i tried before were the limit as far as doing all the buttons goes. but thats kinda what i was lookin for. i have 35 rescues - but i dont like the baggy leg opening

Just got sz 35 NS - i know im big, but im kinda wondering if maybe i should've gotten the 34s after all. man i love that raw denim feel though

have you worn them? TIme is going to be the key. They are going stretch.

have you worn them? TIme is going to be the key. They are going stretch.

They were really tight when i first put them on yesterday. But i slept in them and wore them today, and as of now they are only slightly too tight and uncomfortable haha i did like, stretches and stuff to strech out the waist and stuff.

Talked to the APC store in new york today. They gave me some tentative measurements on the PT. For a size 28, the measurements were as follows

Size 28

Rise 9in

Thigh 10in

Knee 7.5in

Hem 7in

Hope this is helpful to those who are looking to try the new fit...

Did they give you a waist measurement? Or did you type "size" instead of "waist"?

Thanks

As with all APC denim, thewaist is usually 2 in larger than tagged size. This typical of vanity sized jeans. so for a 28, the waist would be 30in

well not necessarily when the jeans are new and unstretched and measured flat

My size 27 NS measured 29" new, and have stretched about 2" from there.

okay well I was wrong, I never actually measured mine, it was just based on intuition and what they said in the store.

Can anyone give me some insight on how Cures fit compared to New Cures?BTW Cures aren't mentioned at all on the FAQ.

I just find that new cures really strangle my calfs and since they're 100% cotton they don't really stretch at all. I wear a sz 28 and have fairly slim legs so I just wander if anyone else feels the same.

I was hoping that Cures would be pretty much just like new cures but with a little bit more room around the calf area. Anyone have any experience with both of them?

Unfortunately the only place I know in Sydney that stocks APCs doesn't have Cures so I can't try them on.

Can anyone give me some insight on how Cures fit compared to New Cures?BTW Cures aren't mentioned at all on the FAQ.

I just find that new cures really strangle my calfs and since they're 100% cotton they don't really stretch at all. I wear a sz 28 and have fairly slim legs so I just wander if anyone else feels the same.

I was hoping that Cures would be pretty much just like new cures but with a little bit more room around the calf area. Anyone have any experience with both of them?

Unfortunately the only place I know in Sydney that stocks APCs doesn't have Cures so I can't try them on.

I don't think they make the Cures anymore. Did you try the NS?

final received my APC NS! sz 31. just did a soak for it to get any extra shrinkage out of the way and some excess starch off.

btw, soaking in vinegar DOES work. I lost very little indigo, compared to a buddy of mine who used very little vinegar in water and lost a bunch of indigo.

so here's a picture of me wearing them. i am about 5 9 or 5 10, 155 pounds. Okay-ish built upperbody for a chinese guy. Thighs are a bit built cuz of the track and field training. Overall I like the fit! i only want it to strech a bit to accomodate my thigh, but i guess it will stretch quite a lot...

img5890xv9.th.jpg

i was considering rescues , but couldnt find them in the local store. I ordered my NS off of denimbar cuz i got to try it out in store at where i live...

btw nice airmax, those ARE airmax right? :D

ha yeah, they are air max 90's...my everyday shoes.

i tried on NS but my legs didnt fit in them very well so i had to go wtih rescues. so far i'm very happy with them (being my first major denim purchase)

yah the rescues looked great. perhaps your next pair could be imperial kings! :D that'd be another major denim purchase for you :D..

and AM90 is a all time classic. I regret not getting a new one yesterday when I could receive a 30% off dicount. OH WELL.

I wanna look for some cheap shoes to go with my NS. I personally think that jordans or air forces make my feet look like clown feet. So chucks? jack purcells? or vans slip on? any ideas anybody?