A.P.C.

jeepster

while all apc jeans are made of out selvage denim, the only current models with the visible selvage line (that isn't cut off) are the NS and the rescues. if i remember correctly, the hipsters had it too. just making this clear to anyone reading beyond this point that did not read the guide carefully.

i already know this. would you happen to know the answer to my question as well though? :o

i already know this. would you happen to know the answer to my question as well though? :o

most people size the same with the blacks. apparently, they are the same or a little tighter usually, so go with what you have experience with. i'd go with 28, but i hear that the blacks take a little longer to stretch out due to the nature of the dye.

i must say the new standard stretches a hella lot. i usually wear a 32 and i bought a 29 used from yea and they're already getting a bit loose after only 2 weeks.... im still not sure about how much to size down but i agree that you cant go wrong with a smaller pair!

soak them

its not a biggie.

Question:

I have NCs and NSs, both sz. 30, about a year old, never washed (except for ocean and rain) and stretched out at the waist etc.

The NCs are still a bit too tight at the thighs/legs (not waist).

The NSs are a bit too wide in general.

I'm wondering if I should soak the NSs maybe? And do something else to the NCs??

Question:

I have NCs and NSs, both sz. 30, about a year old, never washed (except for ocean and rain) and stretched out at the waist etc.

The NCs are still a bit too tight at the thighs/legs (not waist).

The NSs are a bit too wide in general.

I'm wondering if I should soak the NSs maybe? And do something else to the NCs??

I have the same problem with my NCs (also a year old no wash)

My NSs are good for a more relaxed feel though.

Both are 32. I should mentioned my NSs are pre-washed. Thinking about getting an unwashed pair now as well. Should I?

Will wearing a belt help minimize the stretching of some NS? I might have sized down too little. I usually wear 30 but 29 fits me nice and snug while 30 leaves some breathing space. I sized down to 28. Hopefully it wont stretch so much that it'll just fall down.

Edit : After this i tried on some levis that are 30 and it fits me perfectly. If that helps any.

In theory, wearing a belt will tighten the denim around your waist and cause it to stretch even more. However, if they have really stretched a lot, then it might be necessary to wear a belt so that your pants stay on. I've found that the way the NS is cut, even with a fairly loose waist, the thighs are snug enough to keep the pants from falling.

Just use common sense....if they are falling down, wear a belt. But no, wearing a belt won't reduce stretching any

Thanks i was just wanted 2 down from my waist size to fit nice and as i was wearing my other jeans today they were a little loose and i noticed it says size 30. They were guess jeans btw. I guess they run a little bigger because my levis are 30" and it fits me perfectly. But i measured my waist size and it's a 30 so i would say that i'm safe with going for a 28". Thanks, just wanted some NS that fits me well.

size down 2 or 3 if im a true 30 and 28 nudie average joes and even stevens fit me fine? 28 newcures fit fine in the waist new but the thighs are too tight. is there a difference in thigh width from the 27/28 new standards could some one post measurements of theirs (just thigh) and also if they are allready stretched?

Not worn often enough. they look okay though, i guess. Honeycombs never really showed up though. APC rescues washed twice, soaked a few times

S5031714.jpg

S5031700.jpg

What they looked like when i got em

l_3f6fca4b399e36cc614b8485410ca14f.jpg

I think i should've gotten the NS instead also. Im a bigger guy and i got soccer legs. So i was thinking the rescue would be good. but the NS would work.. it'd just be tight the first couple days. and it wouldnt fall past my shoes after the sizing wears off. haha ugh

I think i should've gotten the NS instead also. Im a bigger guy and i got soccer legs. So i was thinking the rescue would be good. but the NS would work.. it'd just be tight the first couple days. and it wouldnt fall past my shoes after the sizing wears off. haha ugh

I got soccer legs too but yeah the NS are fine in the thighs after a couple of wears... new cures, that's another story. I need to hold on to my wallet and phone when I'm wearing NCs.

I'm going to buy a pair of Rescues this weekend and I was wondering what size you guys would reccommend? I wear a 32 in 501's so I was thinking of going 3 sizes down to a 29? would that be enough to get a somewhat slim fit but not too slim? I have bigger legs from playing soccer and biking...

These are my NC size 28...I sized down 2 sizes...ummm this about 5 months (3-4 times a week)...wore them a lot to work and also slept in them a few times...lol...

haven't washed these yet...

euoqva.jpg

Close up on the honeycomb

v5ej5d.jpg

Front

ay0i9f.jpg

It was maaaad sunny outside so the color look lighter than it really is but you can still see fading...lemme know what you think

I'll post pics with me wearing them a little later when I get my other camera back

**sorry for the big photos