snahfu

sometimes I feel like I am doing a vile sin by buying a fruit drink from a stand because I cannot shake the "I cannot afford this" mentality.

grew up using coupons for groceries,

not flushing the toilet to save water,

eating school lunch,

hopping on the back of the bus,

and eating that government cheese

now the current me feels like im embarrassed of my past and compensate with expensive jawnz

any super poor out there?

Edited by snahfu

pretty sure it's the definition of sufu to be 'poor' only because you are wearing some new raf junya and vis. (0)

i know i eat pretty badly because i gotta kop

yes

a well known du on sufu took like over a year to pay me back $70 cause he was buying raf and shit

Edited by boy better know

I grew up 'poor'.

I don't think I knew it until I was about 13 or 14. I got a lot of scholarships to go to the schools I went to. All of my friends were middle class or rich, so I was middle class/rich by proxy. I wore cool 'rich kid' hand me downs(gap,old navy). I remember when Payless shoes felt like rich kid shoes too cause they weren't from Wal-mart.

I remember being stoked cause we got to have Mcdonalds, or Chili's on special occasions.

I said 'poor', cause I never wanted for anything ever. I didn't know the difference.

never been poor...always lived comfortably and never needed more. wanted more, but never needed.

and even living with mick as apposed to my parents, same thing. his paycheck is great and i basically work for the hell of it cause paycheck isn't enough to live off of. basically I've never had to worry about bills.

If u have Internet, a smart phone, are copping jawnz and eating-- YOU AREN'T POOR.

Poor ppl don't know shit about raf, Ann d etc etc and other obscure designers.

And you still aren't poor if ur in college, most poor ppl can't afford that shit.

If u have Internet, a smart phone, are copping jawnz and eating-- YOU AREN'T POOR.

Poor ppl don't know shit about raf, Ann d etc etc and other obscure designers.

And you still aren't poor if ur in college, most poor ppl can't afford that shit.

hey if your bank account says 0 - then that means you're poor right?

pretty sure it's the definition of sufu to be 'poor' only because you are wearing some new raf junya and vis. (0)

i know i eat pretty badly because i gotta kop

I'm not technically poor, but map basically described me.

Some weeks I go eat one meal/day just so I could save up for some jawn somebody is selling for 1/8th of the original price in the sufu marketplace. (0)

but being honest thats those are only during my busy weeks(midterms, finals, etc.)

Majority of the time if I get hungry I just steal food from my local grocery store.

I think i have a problem :unsure:

Edited by halomunkey

hey if your bank account says 0 - then that means you're poor right?

youre only poor if you offer to suck someones dick for some cash when they wont buy your cheeseburger, OK

I quit my jobs cuz I got tired of them. Rode my bank account for about 1-2 years (saved about 12k) but I hit rock bottom two weeks ago. $22 left in my bank account, rent/bills/credit card statement coming up. Fuuuuuuuu.

I always manage somehow tho. Copped a ps3, IPS monitor, and an SSD over black friday. Cop now think later.