supertalk6
minya

small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

I really appreciate if someone pointing the details of them out, Thanks!

what u speaka bout?  me no understands. u bic boi speaka-bout glasseses? grasses detail? they black

Edited by SSchadenfreude

the first pair are maui jim kanahas. the second and third pair are bolle pythons.

DOES ANYONE RECOGNIT THESE SUNGLASSES AND NECKLACE (BRAND & MODEL) ?

OgwwFvO.jpg

oAHTQWy.jpg

EpsFOcb.jpg

Edited by Iamcaobin

oh, you're talking about the 'model'. that's alexander wang.

Thank you!

Now I known the second and the third one is Alexander Wang, but the first one I need to know the model of Celine..

By the way.. would you please tell me what is the model of necklace on Alexander Wang?

These informations are very important for me.. please be trying to recognize for me.. Thanks so much more!!

Edited by Iamcaobin

Thank you!

Now I known the second and the third one is Alexander Wang, but the first one I need to know the model of Celine..

By the way.. would you please tell me what is the model of necklace on Alexander Wang?

These informations are very important for me.. please be trying to recognize for me.. Thanks so much more!!

celine dion isn't a model anymore, i think she sings in vegas. are you sure your information is correct?

celine dion isn't a model anymore, i think she sings in vegas. are you sure your information is correct?

I only wanna know what's the exactly model of the Celine Sunglass on the first pic..

I only wanna know what's the exactly model of the Celine Sunglass on the first pic..

apparently her next performance will at the 'colosseum' in las vegas. it's funny because i always thought the colosseum was in rome! i wonder if alexander wang will be attending - maybe we could all meet up to discuss?

Haven't been here in years.

I need a US proxy to order a G-Shock GW2310FB since it isn't available in Europe. Googling just brought me to web proxies or mail forwarding addresses which I'm somewhat cautious about.

What's the go to proxy service for US -> UK purchases these days? Bonus if they also do eBay bidding services. Will rep if this place still does reps.

Edit: Forum software is still as buggy as ever, I see.

Edited by Tabris

Does anyone else listen to Chapo Trap House?

Does anybody know who can do in-store pickups in Los Angeles?  Please PM me if you do.

Apologies if not the right place to ask

what shopping proxy service is safest/best for buying clothes on Yahoo! Auctions? 

I'm comparing Buyee and From Japan atm and I know Buyee is popular but it seems that From Japan is the cheaper option. A lot of people online advise against Buyee for some reason, but does anyone have any experience using either of these sites? 

or if anyone could lead me to a thread with info/reviews it'd be much appreciated thanks

stupid question time:

Anyone know where to buy a decent pair of black drop-crotch pants for cheapish? Looking to use them for a costume, not interested in dropping more than $30 for a piece that's gonna be used minimally.

So I know this has been discussed before, but I can't find where for the life of me.

looking for lace to zipper converters for converse 1970 high tops. 

like these: http://www.military1st.co.uk/92014-magnum-lace-in-8-eyelet-boot-zipper-black.html

anyone have any tips on where I can get them (can't even figure out good eBay search terms) or know any that would specifically fit the 1970 highs? Looking for black. 

I can't remember if this was ever discussed, but why doesn't gordon, or anyone else from the blueingreen team, have a presence on superfuture in the way that kiya (and really most of the SE crew) does?

Hello I found a pair of Moscot Terry online but unfortunately the shop is based in Thailand.
Google translate said that the international order isn't possible but maybe I'm wrong. Is there any way to order them to London, United Kingdom?

Maybe there is someone in here from Thailand who can order them and send to me, I will pay for everything with paypal or through ebay.

http://burgundydipper.com/shop/terry-black-size-57-mm/

I just bought a pair of Maurizio Amadei m.a+ double fold boots. The seem on the right boot where the fold is sewn together is digging into my foot and ankle. Does anyone have any suggestions to remedy this problem? 

DOES ANYONE RECOGNIT THIS MODEL OF CELINE SUNGLASSES?

OgwwFvO.jpg

I'm pretty sure this model of Celine in the pic is not 41071 and 41054 and 1732 because some details doesn't fit.. I've tried my best to search the internet for the correct model but I really have no idea..

I known I'm strange for searching hard the very same of somebody, but please trust me I really really have to.. so I created this thread for help.

I'll so appreciate if someone pointing the correct model out!

Thanks,
Cao

Edited by Iamcaobin

i need a pair of doek shoes basket in navy size 9 or 27 cm.   maybe you have a pair slightly used?  or you can even buy me a pair?  damn, i am dying to get a pair.

Recommendations on where I can get a real thick plain blank hoodie? Really liked how heavy my old supreme hoodie was but don't really like branding. Reigning Champ and Wings and Horns are fancy and I just want something plain and grey or black