minya

small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

Where can I get some price checks for some Raf Simons Archive pieces?

Thanks.

wtf is COMME DES GARCONS HOMME PLUS SPORT ?

saw some items on rakuten, the tag say SPORT comme des garcons homme plus

et it say SPORT a lot on the actual garments

supossed to be from 2005

Edited by aymerikmd

Are the Uniqlo +J M65 jackets decent quality and warm/comfy? Saw one for what seems a good price on Grailed (~$140), but I don't know much about that collection.

I need to purchase a return shipping label for an eBay buyer who filed an "item not as described" report. How do I go about doing this for international shipments?

which store in LA has a pretty good selection of Stone Island?

16014045.jpg

where to cop other than drjays? lol

i'm getting a pair of beater winter boots (i expect salt damage). 

it has a rubber half sole stitched on but I want to add a Topy because that would be cheaper than having to replace the stitched half sole and its not worth the cost of a half-sole resole for these

does anybody here have experience with Topying a rubber half sole?

I know it's not clothing but...

I am looking for anyone (or any site) who would be willing to proxy a book from Denmark to the United States (MN more specifically). It's very small and wouldn't cost much, even if I had to buy the whole lot to get it.

I am willing to pay for the book itself, the shipping, and I will tip the individual who does me this favor. Through Paypal, of course.

If no-one is from Denmark, does anyone know a proxy site that could help? I've searched high and low for such a place but no dice.

The website I'd like to get this book from is on guloggratis.dk, but I will give more info to anyone who would be interested in helping me out.

ahoy there!!

this is my question :  is there a dedicated thread for red wing shoes? 

take care.

Heavy, the 'shoes that look better with age' thread in Superdenim is your best bet.

was hoping to make it through this year with minimal snow but now nyc ground situation promises to be terrible for months.

looking for some weather-proof (non-leather) boots that don't look dumb and can go with minimal / urban techwear style. some sort of rubber chelsea boot sneakers out there perhaps? any other suggestions?

How do I set up automatic notifications (by mail, for instance) whenever an item that matches my search criteria pops up on the Japanese Yahoo! Auctions?

(exactly similar to eBay's "followed searches")

Edited by shugon

As the title states does anyone have any info on how these run or any models like them? I've read on other forums they run big. I'm asking because their biggest size is a UK 11 (US 12/45) and I'm usually a US 13 (46). Online seems like the only option as they are not available outside their boutiques. Thanks.

301j1q0.jpg

Can anyone recommend a reputable cobbler in the Toronto area? I need to repair a pair of Visvim FBTs that have sole separation on the heel area. Looks like the glue has worn off. I read some BlogTO recommendations but would rather hear some experience from Toronto Sufu heads. Thanks in advance!

Hi guys,

Is there anybody that know some manufacturer that does female footwear?

I am looking for some contacts from USA, Paris or even China.

Looking for a pair of plain, relatively lightweight black pants to wear almost daily that aren't very slim. Feel dumb for how much trouble I'm having. Honestly don't care about quality and would probably prefer something lower end. Had the uniqlo slim fit but they're heavier than what I need for spring and eventually got too slim after a few wash/dry cycles. What's everyones go to now a days? 

is silent by damir doma discontinued?

I saw this messenger bag on a show recently and was wondering if you guys could help me ID it?  Cheers.

Here are a few shots:

Screen%20Shot%202016-06-21%20at%202.10.5

Screen%20Shot%202016-06-21%20at%202.11.1

Screen%20Shot%202016-06-21%20at%202.12.0

Can anyone ID this sweater Thom Yorke was wearing at the weekend? It's a long sleeve sweater with an elongated body, raw edges and seam details. Colour is hard to make out, could be grey or blue?

Any ideas? Thanks.

LsNfOTy.jpgWQFbr6a.jpg

94luW9H.jpg

Is it me or is Sacai's sizing fairly inconsistent, especially for their outerwear? Just going from the shop measurements a size 2 fits anywhere between an S-M or a solid M.depending on which season. Anyone care to weight in or any personal experiences?

I really appreciate if someone pointing the details of them out, Thanks!

what u speaka bout?  me no understands. u bic boi speaka-bout glasseses? grasses detail? they black

Edited by SSchadenfreude