small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

cheapest and safest way to remove sweat stains from white tshirts?

without using bleach of course

can be dealt with fairly okay if you use white vinegar (i know heinz has; it's about as clear as vodka or so) scrubbed into the sweat stains with an old soft or medium bristle toothbrush. hard bristles might be a bit much for the cotton but you can try if you don't mind wearing it down some. turn the shirts inside out so you can get at the stains from the inside. if you can get even more white vinegar soak shirts in a mixture of vinegar and water; 1 part to 5 parts maybe? won't be threatening to any dyed cotton either.

this is particularly good at getting rid of that weird smell that antiperspirant residue tends to trigger.

on that note if you're using an antiperspirant switch to a non-residue leaving one such as nivea invisible for men or some such thing, or ditch antiperspirants entirely and just use deodorant (if you don't want stains to recur).

Are there other webstores that sell COS jawns? All I find are aggregators that link back to the COS store site. Want to get this pair but they're out of stock in my size....

dsp6C0c.jpg

Or if you know another chelsea boot with black pebbled leather and commando soles that'd be great too

Is Canada post reliable for tracking and signature confirmation? I assume that they pass the parcel to USPS, and I am worried that the item might not be scanned at the destination. I know Fedex and DHL are expensive for local shipping. Are their prices more competitive for international shipping?

Is Canada post reliable for tracking and signature confirmation? I assume that they pass the parcel to USPS, and I am worried that the item might not be scanned at the destination. I know Fedex and DHL are expensive for local shipping. Are their prices more competitive for international shipping?

FedEx will cost more than Canada Post for international, but not by much - Canada Post's international rates are insane. However, depending on what service you choose, it can absolutely be tracked after it crosses the border.

Where is MHL made? I'm hoping England, but going off the fact that most stores don't mention the CoO in the details, I'm guessing it's somewhere more unsavoury?

Specifically shirting, knitwear and pants - a lot of outerwear seems to be made in England, and advertised as stuff, but the country of origin isn't mentioned for shirting or knitwear on end, oipolloi, etc

Steven Alan lists MHL stuff as made in UK

http://www.stevenalan.com/F14_NA_F14_WH0U0041A14FWD.html?dwvar_F14__NA__F14__WH0U0041A14FWD_color=010

anybody own a pair from ETQ Amsterdam? I don't really know anything about the brand.

I almost want to get them just for the soles

They aight. as good as any other CP alike, if a little less dependable on qc control

Any recommendations on a high rise casual non-pleated trouser? Have a pair of coming soon pants that fit amazingly but unfortunately havent come across a similar fit. Comfortable top block, tapered leg but not overly so.

Any recommendations on a high rise casual non-pleated trouser? Have a pair of coming soon pants that fit amazingly but unfortunately havent come across a similar fit. Comfortable top block, tapered leg but not overly so.

More mid-high-rise than high rise, but Patrik Ervell does almost exactly what you're looking for

Stephan Schneider too, the AW13 Burn trousers I have fit like that as well, though they're too big for me