minya

small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

Hello SF. Does anyone know of a brand that has technical shorts or cargos, similar to Acronym? Looking for something to wear in the warmer weather. Thanks for any suggestions.

Peace!

Maharishi has some cool shorts and some interesting cargos.

Don't know about the quality, but I wouldn't mind having some.

Maharishi has some cool shorts and some interesting cargos.

Don't know about the quality, but I wouldn't mind having some.

Dope offerings. thanks!

Can someone say smth about BLK DNM jeans quality? Im gonna buy Skinny Ludlow Black jeans and idk is material is good.
*I posted in denim thread, but nobody response, i need fast info.

i wore the same pair p much every day for a year n they were fine for me. quality + fit is v similar to acne jeans imo

anyone know where I can grab grey new balance 996s or 1400s in san francisco?

Anyone know where I can get the camo running suit (shorts and jacket) from Gyakusou in s or m for a reasonable price?

babad18f_84cf_45d1_968f_e240e80e905f.jpgnik1435blk_01.jpg

- The other color combo could work too..

Edited by Dillersann

^you're gonna have to pay $$$$$

shit goes for above retail on YJP I think

tumblr_n4k1i8QbTu1sbg8g8o1_500.jpg

just bought this shirt and it had me wondering how deep is too deep in terms of the neck? i don't necessarily like how far it goes down on this one but i'm not sure, i don't generally wear polos and the like.

Is there a hats/headwear thread? 

Edited by untrue

tumblr_n4k1i8QbTu1sbg8g8o1_500.jpg

just bought this shirt and it had me wondering how deep is too deep in terms of the neck? i don't necessarily like how far it goes down on this one but i'm not sure, i don't generally wear polos and the like.

looks like super sentai or gatchaman shirt

Any tips on winning eBay claims? I stand behind my listing, and think the person is just trying to abuse the liberal claim / return policies, but any tips would be great. FWIW the user paid through paypal, and not eBay. Thanks :) 

ebay owns paypal, or the other way around, can't remember. but sorry, no tips, and good luck.

thanks eod. yeah i am not too sure, but i thought that as the person paid through paypal he wouldn't be protected under ebays protection policy, and would have to go through paypal instead .. not that it really matters.

thanks eod. yeah i am not too sure, but i thought that as the person paid through paypal he wouldn't be protected under ebays protection policy, and would have to go through paypal instead .. not that it really matters.

i misunderstood. you did a deal outside of ebay, strictly paypal invoice? then yes, they will have to go through paypal dispute process.

thanks - yeah ebay said they would close it in my favour :) hopefully that will be the end of that. 

Any ideas as to where I could get a pair of crepe sole shoes resoled?

So when Sutocorp says the 'seller cancelled our bid and blocked us for no reason'

are they just bullshitting because they forgot to bid?  Or do sellers in Japan actually do this?

Edited by Nebulae

maybe this a dumb question to ask here but how difficult is it to convert a regular zipper into a two-way double zip?    does the entire zipper have to be replaced?  do tailors do this?

fuck.

maybe this a dumb question to ask here but how difficult is it to convert a regular zipper into a two-way double zip?    does the entire zipper have to be replaced?  do tailors do this?

fuck.

afaik the whole thing needs to be replaced. any tailor/repair shop worth their salt should be able to do it no problem.

So when Sutocorp says the 'seller cancelled our bid and blocked us for no reason'

are they just bullshitting because they forgot to bid?  Or do sellers in Japan actually do this?

has happened to me too. not to sure, really .. but very annoying considering my highest bid was much larger then the final amount. and i remember there was also no indication of their bid on the final list. 

some sellers dont like to sell to jp proxies

^why?

Looks aight, depends on fit. You gotta work with those ugly ass colours. Get some rafidas. 

fuck.

you need to get the zipper system replaced...i've been wanting to get this done for a while - be my test dummy =]