minya

small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

Where can I buy a long mesh tank in tan/beige/dust/any other shade of brown, black, or white

Robert Geller did them IIRC but they've long sold out & can't find any on used marketplace

48LJBYO.jpg

Hey. Yo man, why u gotta play me like that. 

Hey.  Yo man, why u gotta play me like that!  :(

Ha, more like,,, Trick. I never show emotion when I'm #swervin2coochietown.

asos or wings and horns on sale, maybe t by alexander wang on sale

Where can I find black scotch/pebble grain derbies on a crepe (creeper) sole?

Don't want to have to buy Alden, as the "Black Regina Grain Plain Toe Blucher" is probably the closest I've found, though I'd prefer a less sleek silhouette and a creeper sole

thx i'll buy one soon !

but do u know how they size ?

im around 170 lbs (77kgs) for 5'11 (181cm) what size I should buy ? M or L (i dont want a ultra slim look)

thanks

no one knows how the Nike Tech Fleece pant fits ? :(

Edited by mojorizin69

I am sure you have a nike store/stockist in proximity - I advise to try them on, they are fairly fitted.

I am sure you have a nike store/stockist in proximity - I advise to try them on, they are fairly fitted.

The tech fleece are probably the most comfortable sweats I own!

sold out in my town, I cant (im from France)

The tech fleece are probably the most comfortable sweats I own!

Aren't those sold out like everywhere? I looked for charcoal both in JPN and US but no dice.

Aren't those sold out like everywhere? I looked for charcoal both in JPN and US but no dice.

I've got them at release but yeah I think so, ebay only place really

if u got them, can you say how they fits please ?

I'm 5'10" almost 11" about 150lbs lean build I guess you could say, I went with medium, a little large in the waist (~30 in denim) but fit great throughout the leg

Hey idk if this is suppose to go here but most replicated/fake visvim items ive seen have sizes writen as M S or L. Are all replicas written this way? or are they both writen as numbers and letters? help a new guy out.

Edited by Avant Grade

Anyone got any recommendations for thick t-shirts like Raf at Jil Sander AW 11 quilted shirt? I think Raf Simons does a few but wondering if any other brands do it.

$_12.JPG

patrik ervell is very popular for doing his sweat t-shirts

Where can I find black scotch/pebble grain derbies on a crepe (creeper) sole?

Don't want to have to buy Alden, as the "Black Regina Grain Plain Toe Blucher" is probably the closest I've found, though I'd prefer a less sleek silhouette and a creeper sole

if u fit 9

http://www.oki-ni.com/footwear/mr-hare-men-s-bernhard-black-grain-derby-shoes-mrh1808blk.html

not exactly what u want but these the nicest pebble grain ive seen in a while

ACwUYpel.jpg

Is this kind of wear typical on docs or did I get a bad pair? They are MIE "grease black" and about 2-3 years old. I realize docs are kind of meant to be worn and not given a fuck about but the cracking looks pretty bad. I'm considering a new pair in different leather but if it's normal I'll pass. I put dubbin wax on them pretty regularly and they look better when I do, but I didnt use any until after they started cracking a bit so maybe that didnt help the matter.

Typical of any leather shoe.

If you don't want creases, or want to minimize them, use shoe trees and rotate shoes.

But fuck it, Docs are meant to get beat to shit.

I was wondering if I could get a general opinion from someone who knows apc about the quality of their knitwear? (not denim)

In particular I was looking at this: http://www.mrporter.com/product/395296

now please take into account I'm in high school and making Canadian minimum wage, so $240 shipped is the largest purchase Ill be making in a while lol

if anyone could straight up tell me if the purchase is worth it for knitwear or direct me to something better yet similar in the same price range (under 250) I would very much appreciate

thanks

Creases I'm OK with its the finish flaking off I don't like. Granted I've worn them pretty hard so maybe I'm not being fair to $200 shoes. I'll just keep them as rainy day beaters

It isn't really worth dropping 170 quid on a pretty staple looking jumper imo.. Not saying APC isn't quality, it is, but you can get just as nice woollen jumpers for much less. 

Or you could try and find it on sale, Mr Porter does fairly heavy reductions on things occasionally.