minya

small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

i just recently bought a pearl drkshdw gimp hoodie, does anyone know if i can dye the thing black without worrying about the stitching staying white. 

The rule of thumb is that nylon threads wont accept dye.

Any ninjas out there know if we still need to size down for recent CCP boots/derby/trainers? 

Edited by coldcreep

i just recently bought a pearl drkshdw gimp hoodie, does anyone know if i can dye the thing black without worrying about the stitching staying white. 

Your average washing machine/chemical dye won't dye your poly stitching.

Natural will turn it to a grey/light grey.

But a vat set up will cost about 50 $ if you don't own any of the stuff yet and it has to be kept within warmt limits (90 to 120 F)

yes.

try putting it in your front pocket, i had the same problem with scratching/marking and read somewhere that it was due to friction/movement in back pocket when you walk/sit etc. ;)  

How do raf x adidas fit

I've answered that question like 5 times and so have others. Size up.

Use search next time.

anybody know of a japan proxy that does incremental bids instead of bidding your maximum price from the start?

Does footlocker ever have in store printable coupons now days? There's some shit at my local footlocker I sorta want that ain't online. Net only got online codes. Will rep.

anybody know of a japan proxy that does incremental bids instead of bidding your maximum price from the start?

That's not how Y!JP works.

Does anybody here have experience with Devoa washi jackets? I am thinking of getting one soon.

In particular:

Does the washi require any special care or treatment?

Can it be handwashed, or is it dry-clean only?

I'm looking at a page for an expired YJP auction with no bids. Is there a link that will take me to the relisted auction or do I have to use the search function again?

i want a wide brim hat, any recommendations? 

there's a felt Robert Geller one for sale on ssense IIRC

also, I have the Nonnative felted wool explorer hat and it's pretty nice.  It's just wide enough without being huge

what would be the best way to make a duplicate of this? i know about the online places that do screenprinting, but i haven't found one that offers a high qualtity off-white color tees

jjXmk5w.png

Edited by chris w.

I'm looking at a page for an expired YJP auction with no bids. Is there a link that will take me to the relisted auction or do I have to use the search function again?

I am unable to find an option to search for completed auctions on YJP. Is that feature absent?

There are ways to accomplish both. Search.

i want a wide brim hat, any recommendations? 

doesn't soloist or ann make these super kimoi hats?

Edited by herpsky

doesn't soloist or ann make these super kimoi hats?

ye but I'm not trying to spend a ton on a hat, I am only a college student :( 

how much is the average shipping cost for a 1 pound item from jp to california? From global rakuten to be exact

thank you in advance

Quick question regarding Alpa M-65 jackets! Should I size down for a more fit look? Whats the sizing like?

whats the difference in womens and mens between rick owens geobasket sneakers?

^ I'm not 100% certain but I think nothing i.e. size 40 from either gender will be identical. I know this is the case with Ann D.

Edited by homme.homme

Saw a dude wearing a pair of tapered olive green lightweight looking pants with ribknit elastic hems, a loose top block and thigh cargo pockets with zipper openings. Looked like robert geller flight pants and a pair of hiking pants had a baby. Ring a bell for anyone?

Cloak/Diesel? how many zippers are we talking about?

7a18f_no8xv4.jpg

Edited by Desi

Just two low profile horizontal ones in the cargo pockets, like you'd see on hiking on climbing pants. Aesthetically the pant was quite understated.

I want to buy a black trooper hat (aka trapper hat). I don't want a huge name on it, just something discrete. Supreme did a nice suede one a few years ago but it had a big white logo on the back. Any ideas where I could get one?

Thanks ;)