minya

small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

I can get a APC Petit Standard in japanese selvedge, but I don't know which size to get between 26 and 27. I mostly wear my jeans in size 27 (even 28 sometimes) with a waist around 37,5/38cm.

I heard the PS can get two sizes bigger, Is it the same for the selvedge ?

Thanks

Edited by MarlonFMX

kuya kuya, I've been meaning to try on the Everests at OCLA. If they fit anything like the Himalaya's then it's safe to go up a size, but I'll let you know once I try them on first hand since we're the same size.

does anyone know where i can find a top like this but in black & white for men? or even the bottoms?

2rnzt4i.jpg

kuya kuya, I've been meaning to try on the Everests at OCLA. If they fit anything like the Himalaya's then it's safe to go up a size, but I'll let you know once I try them on first hand since we're the same size.

thanks~ do let me know. only possible if they run large tho. lol ah well

Maybe someone knows more about this type of Carhartt Jeans? Inside it says Railroad Jeans.

$%28KGrHqN,!lsFI3iVbU8DBSW+OG%290Iw~~60_$T2eC16R,!wsE9suwycosBSW+N+s51Q~~60_57.J$%28KGrHqV,!okFJF-jFt!GBSW+OEwJ!!~~60_57$%28KGrHqR,!qYFJSuCW1pgBSW+N1Bieg~~60_57

Looking for some cheap black cords (levis 511)

Anyone know if these are true to size/big/small?

I'm a 31 but only have the option for a 30 or 32

and don't have a stockist near me to try on.

Cheers

Looking for some cheap black cords (levis 511)

Anyone know if these are true to size/big/small?

I'm a 31 but only have the option for a 30 or 32

and don't have a stockist near me to try on.

Cheers

Levis literally has about a two inch margin of error on all of their garments, what with different manufacturing facilities and standards, so it can be hard to accurately buy them online. But if you have your heart set on them and indeed have no way to try them on in person, I too wear a 31 and usually go 30 with Levis. 32 will almost certainly be much too large for you. If they're too loose, generally a wear or two will stretch them out.

Good luck!

thinking of buying a small lamp from japan, i looked into the voltage between usa and jp, they are quite similar. has anyone experienced any problems operating similar devices in the usa, also the bulbs are they universal? thanks

thinking of buying a small lamp from japan, i looked into the voltage between usa and jp, they are quite similar. has anyone experienced any problems operating similar devices in the usa, also the bulbs are they universal? thanks

Universal. As long as the lamp doesn't use a whole lot of juice, you'll be ok. I've never had issues with small appliances. I think you'll be ok as long as you don't use halogen bulbs or something. When my folks lived in the states, we brought a bunch of stuff from JPN, we didn't really have any issues.

Hair dryers and rice cookers, which use a whole lot of electricity, wouldn't work without a transformer. 

Edited by herpsky

thanks, herpsky ur the best. yup my only fear is the bulb might be hallogen. i'll pm you the photo see if you can figure it out.

do jeans with 34" inseam vs 32" inseam have the same cut (just the former is longer at the bottom), or is the taper on a 34 different?

i want to buy a pair of hex cash, but they're 34" inseam and i'll need to hem them!

who makes good knockoff rick tees these days? my original ones are starting to fall apart and i only wear them as undershirts so spending 200 a pop seems silly

damir sneakers fit like balenciaga, lanvin, cps and etc. i wear 10/43 all across. but dude, those are hideous.

Edited by herpsky

^idk why but the white+greens look real appealing to me rn

Probably won't cop anyways unless they get to 70 off, but good to know my size just in case

i need some help changing up my denim. i'm looking for black skinny jeans. i've been wearing levi's 510s for a while now but i go through pairs way too fast, so i'm considering something from Acne. could someone please tell me which is closer in fit to the 510s, the Max or Ace? Also which black wash do you like better, Sing or Cash? thanks!

what brand has a sub-$300 nice-looking warm parka? someone posted a needles one in another thread that was sick but i can't drop that this winter

does anyone have a wallet with a zip around it (i.e. most of the cdg ones, dries, toj etc)? my cards are constantly scratched to fuck and i've had this one card for a week and it already looks twenty years old - is it possible they are getting scratched on the zipper teeth when taking them out? i'm kind of dumbfounded as to what's going on.

Edited by conqueror

that sounds like exactly what's happening. my debit card & id are pretty noticeably maimed from my porter zip wallet.

looking for a fleece zip up for casual outdoor chillin

should i buy a patagonia one

i thought you had a ce

just cop a nautica joint

What size to go for in DBSS sneaks if I'm a US9 on a brannock device?

Consensus online seems to be 1

i just recently bought a pearl drkshdw gimp hoodie, does anyone know if i can dye the thing black without worrying about the stitching staying white. 

What size to go for in DBSS sneaks if I'm a US9 on a brannock device?

Consensus online seems to be 1

size 1 for a perfect fit

size 2 if you want them clunky(goes up to 10 1/2)

does anyone have a wallet with a zip around it (i.e. most of the cdg ones, dries, toj etc)? my cards are constantly scratched to fuck and i've had this one card for a week and it already looks twenty years old - is it possible they are getting scratched on the zipper teeth when taking them out? i'm kind of dumbfounded as to what's going on.

do you carry your wallet in your back pocket?