minya

small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

Anyone have experienced the Attachment wool coat ?

im 5'10 and 145 pounds and wondering if i should go with a size 2, anyways thats all i found lol.

Anyone have experienced the Attachment wool coat ?

im 5'10 and 145 pounds and wondering if i should go with a size 2, anyways thats all i found lol.

2 should be fine.  post the link.

what to wear w/ deep emerald trousers

I got sent the wrong colour but this emerald is really nice so I might just keep them

reds, grays, anything you want

Hey All,

Sorry if this comes off as a silly question, but I am heading to Japan next week, and F.I.L. is definitely on my list of places to check out.  As a long standing Visvim fan, I'm a little nervous to step in because I'll probably want to buy one of everything  :) .  With that said, I am also a sz 11 shoe and a large in the clothing.  Does anyone know if they typically have larger sizes (I know in the US they even ship XL and sz 12), as I want to manage my expectations.  Has anyone recently been to F.I.L. that could give me a good idea if there will be products that fit me in stock?  

Thanks again for your assistance!

ur life sux

do those new acne ace cash model fit true to size? 

who makes sneakers like CP/buttero/W+H/acne etc MTO?  simple design, decent leather, decent shape.

would shop the aforementioned but wear sz 14-15.

you miiiiight just fit into a sz 46 in cp's - i am a 12 and can wear a 44 but its v. snug.

Im trying to buy used thing because i cant afford new, mainly from ebay or y!. and i need some education on how to actually identify real stuff from the fakes, not sure how im supose to differentiate. Some are easy but others are difficult to tell, especially if your not familiar with the piece.

i have achilles in 46.  way too small

you miiiiight just fit into a sz 46 in cp's - i am a 12 and can wear a 44 but its v. snug.

Not personally, but I've read a few things about dying synthetics on SZ. Needs special dye and really hot water.

I'd recommend you to ask a few tailors in TO if they can do that job. At this point, it would be better for you to keep it than sell it. It's a nice garment.

yeah I wanna keep it but would get more wear out of it if it was black. just don't want to fuck it up if I do choose to get it dyed. I'll have to do more research.

I'm 5'3 and need to know where I can get some basic XS tees. I've bought a few from uniqlo but I don't like the way they seem to flare out at the bottom making me look chubby. I guess what I need is some slightly tapered tees

Kirkland all day, kinda long so idk if itll work 4 u. They don't flare at the bottom and don't yellow, and there soft asf thick and not expensive

^prolly just kith mercer pants or smth lol

looks like a hb shot anyways

Hello, Im kinda new to this community so first off,  id like to say "Hello".

I was wondering if anyone here knew of a brand that sell technical jackets for women, similar to Isaora or Acronym? I have an anorak from Isaora (Tech 2-L Riding Anorak) that has an elastic material that you put your thumbs through and it forms like a second sleeve and my girlfriend wants something similar. Any suggestions?

I'm looking to buy something from the Hong Kong Concept Shop and it seems legit.  I've been trying to contact them but no response.  Anyone here have any experience with them?  Thanks in advance. 

I'm looking to buy something from the Hong Kong Concept Shop and it seems legit.  I've been trying to contact them but no response.  Anyone here have any experience with them?  Thanks in advance. 

They are legit! 

Im trying to buy used thing because i cant afford new, mainly from ebay or y!. and i need some education on how to actually identify real stuff from the fakes, not sure how im supose to differentiate. Some are easy but others are difficult to tell, especially if your not familiar with the piece.

Best rule of thumb is that if its too good to be true, its a fake. There is also a legit check thread on sufu you can use . But common sense, and buyer feedback/evaluation helps. 

Anybody know the sizing on ADYN clothing is not sure whether or not to get a small or a medium??

Also anybody know any discount/rep codes??

Much appreciated.

Hello, Im kinda new to this community so first off,  id like to say "Hello".

I was wondering if anyone here knew of a brand that sell technical jackets for women, similar to Isaora or Acronym? I have an anorak from Isaora (Tech 2-L Riding Anorak) that has an elastic material that you put your thumbs through and it forms like a second sleeve and my girlfriend wants something similar. Any suggestions?

Anybody?