minya

small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

^ happened to my pair too. not visible when worn, nbd

The black eyelets on my Raf holo velcros are rubbing off some black stuff onto the velcro straps (leather and the nylon(?) part). Anyone know how I should go about cleaning them?

wear, don't give a shit, crease, fuck up, and wear some more.

problem solved.

wear, don't give a shit, crease, fuck up, and wear some more.

problem solved.

^ happened to my pair too. not visible when worn, nbd

Alright thanks, glad to know it isnt just mine doing that Edited by smp035

I payed for an order from Rakuten and got the email with the ems number when it shipped out. But when I enter the ems tracking number of that Chinese sight, nothing comes up. Anyone know what's up?

What pants do you girls recommend wearing with Rick Owens Geobaskets? I'm thinking on the tighter side but I'm quite a big/muscular guy so I'd never in a trillion years get into anything too skinny. Suggestions muchly appreciated. 

What pants do you girls recommend wearing with Rick Owens Geobaskets? I'm thinking on the tighter side but I'm quite a big/muscular guy so I'd never in a trillion years get into anything too skinny. Suggestions muchly appreciated. 

cropped swingers, pod shorts, etc.

Wassup people, im a tall ass dude and i need pants with at least 35-36 inseam, the longer the better. Also I like em straight leg. Anyone can help me? :(

Im trying to register on the atmos site and cop some stuff. Im kinda blocked on the registration page though.

https://www.atmos-tokyo.com/customer/create/member/1.html

What am I supposed to enter in the boxes under my name? Quick translation says "phonetic", what am I supposed to write?

Other thing that's blocking me is the zip code. How is the format 7 digits? Is that the Japanese format? Should I enter a fake zip code?

Also for country, I picked "Another Country" because that's the one they tell international customers to pick, but is Canada in that bunch?

Thanks a lot in advance to anyone who can help me.

Wassup people, im a tall ass dude and i need pants with at least 35-36 inseam, the longer the better. Also I like em straight leg. Anyone can help me? :(

Party like its 2006 and cop some Dior Homie.

I am looking for a shoe man/ cobbler in the Netherlands who can deal with a stitch through and cats paw soles..

Any suggestions??

does anyone know of any american online sites that sell ripple soles or other soles individually? or at a small minimum (small sheet(s))?

thanks.  will rep.

Edited by SSchadenfreude

does anyone know of any american online sites that sell ripple soles or other soles individually? or at a small minimum (small sheet(s))?

thanks.  will rep.

ask diniro?  Didn't he DIY ripple some chukkas he had?

"Seriously?" because it also says the brand right on the article title?

I know its Ralph Lauren, the Problem is to find it...

y dont u contact polo then huh?

want to order a pair of dickies jeans and sheplers.com used to supply all my shopping needs but they seem to have stopped shipping stuff to scandinavia. anyone know where i can order a pair at a reasonable price (around 20 usd i guess)?

want to order a pair of dickies jeans and sheplers.com used to supply all my shopping needs but they seem to have stopped shipping stuff to scandinavia. anyone know where i can order a pair at a reasonable price (around 20 usd i guess)?

There's some shit looking dickies jeans on eBay for around that price 

who makes sneakers like CP/buttero/W+H/acne etc MTO?  simple design, decent leather, decent shape.

would shop the aforementioned but wear sz 14-15.