minya

small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

just received my order. the fabric is excellent, but still quite not solid enough to hide my piercing nips. i ordered the tokyo slim and the chest measurement came out slightly smaller than the table (a good thing for me). overall the fit is still quite classic on mmy body. i sized it by the shirt measurements alone and what i usually wear. didn't bother with the body size reference. as for the details, i'd prefer something a little more modern eg slightly smaller cuffs and collars. but fuck, 80 bucks is a bargain.

my quest for the bang for buck perfect white shirt continues. so if anyone has more suggestions, please let me know. on a different note, the calvin klein slim fit shirts are almost perfect for me (details and fit). but the fabric is just terrible.

Hello! First post I think, but I was wondering about the sizing on Margiela strap on high tops, raf simons addidas trainers, and common project Achilles low! My feet are pretty wide, and my foot length would probably be about a tts 9.5. So I usually go with size 10. I wear size 10 in flyknit trainers...

Thinking about going with a 42 for the common projects (i've heard they are are quite narrow but since its leather i was assuming maybe I would stretch it, making it a 42.5?)

And I was going to go with 43 in the addidas trainers and 43 with the margiela high tops! Any contribution is appreciated, thank you!

How's the sizing of Fracap boots compared to Red Wing's? Larger / Smaller?

anyone have a recommendation on cheap tanks/undershirts? looking at uniqlo but not sure how to size since they don't let you try them on in store lol

they have samples at the dressing room you can try on

Possible to find these Ann D kicks anywhere in a 43 or 44? (Not even really sure how to size them, actually…Some info on that would be appreciated, as well.)

http://re-porter.ca/shoes/suede-mid-top-trainer/

I'll keep my eyes peeled for a pair cool, but in terms of sizing the one pair of ann d shoes I have run big. I am a 43, and the 42 fits well. 

How's the sizing of Fracap boots compared to Red Wing's? Larger / Smaller?

Nearly the same but be aware of the narrow toe. So if you have wide feet. Also be aware that they are lightweight and their sole is made for dry weather..

Nearly the same but be aware of the narrow toe. So if you have wide feet. Also be aware that they are lightweight and their sole is made for dry weather..

Thanks, but, hmm.. The reason of asking is that i want to wear them in our Swedish megawinter! I got a pair of Red Wing 1907 size 8, and i can't fit anything thicker than a regular sock in them. -Wich makes them perfect for spring and fall.

I figured i could get a pair of Fracap's with the ripple sole and and size up a bit. So that i could fit a thick wool sock and at the same time get good grip on the snow.?

Thanks, but, hmm.. The reason of asking is that i want to wear them in our Swedish megawinter! I got a pair of Red Wing 1907 size 8, and i can't fit anything thicker than a regular sock in them. -Wich makes them perfect for spring and fall.

I figured i could get a pair of Fracap's with the ripple sole and and size up a bit. So that i could fit a thick wool sock and at the same time get good grip on the snow.?

THe ripple sole will give some more traction but it is relatively soft. And therefor a bit slippery. Furthermore for a swedish winter is shelling out a bit more and going for a gore tex boot?? not trying to rock your boat but Timberland has a couple of 40 year specials coming up and are landing at Caliroots. Meindl also has some old school models with GTX..

THe ripple sole will give some more traction but it is relatively soft. And therefor a bit slippery. Furthermore for a swedish winter is shelling out a bit more and going for a gore tex boot?? not trying to rock your boat but Timberland has a couple of 40 year specials coming up and are landing at Caliroots. Meindl also has some old school models with GTX..

Thanks for the info! =) What i'm looking for is a causal and classic looking, but still functional boot. So not just the looks.. Which seems to be the agenda of what most brands contributes these days. But i will use them for regular daily use around town. And not for hiking.

The new classic yellow Timberland "super 6 GTX 40 years ltd" really caught my eye. But i wonder how warm Timberlands Primaloft insulation really is. Will there be enough for -25C (-13F) degrees winter. Or should i still size up a bit to make room for an extra sock? How's the sizing btw? 

Timbs fit quite large imo so you have room for thick socks in your normal size. And the primaloft boots will be warm enough for winter..

Timbs fit quite large imo so you have room for thick socks in your normal size. And the primaloft boots will be warm enough for winter..

Thanks man! I went with the Super 6's. I'm a little concerned about what i will think about the white/beige/grey collar though.. But i didn't dare waiting for Caliroots getting them in stock!

long shot, but anyone want help me proxy something from malaysia?

I'm trying to figure out what's the difference between these both for the horse leather back zip Guidi.  Also, what's the additional 's' stand for in case of a pair of 788zs?

Vale

I'm trying to figure out what's the difference between these both for the horse leather back zip Guidi.  Also, what's the additional 's' stand for in case of a pair of 788zs?

Vale

S = slimmer shaft.

If a pair of DBSS sneaks has "Diet Butcher Slim Shin" on the bottom, it's a fake right?

Dumb question, but I remember reading in the dbss thread some legit items had "Shin" instead of "Skin" for whatever reason.

Buying a wtaps hoodie. Do they run a full size smaller that us/eu sizing generally?

If a pair of DBSS sneaks has "Diet Butcher Slim Shin" on the bottom, it's a fake right?

Dumb question, but I remember reading in the dbss thread some legit items had "Shin" instead of "Skin" for whatever reason.

mine said 'diet butcher slim skin - walk this way', but i'm sure it changes.

I need a US proxy for some jeans for my girl from levi's online store..

Any recommendations or anyone willing to help out?? 

anywhere i can get a replica or a very similiar jacket to the SLP varsityy. color scheme wont be too hard to find but fit and quality obviously will be hard to match

saintlaurentleathertrimmedwoolblendvarsi