minya

small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

htrl9AU.jpg\

anyone know where i could find the above bag, preferably in plain black! Its Dries Van Noten S/S 2011....any help would be amazing :) 

two years old?  supermarket, y!, hail mary on the bay.

apc jeans don't go on sale but if tbs has a code then you can usually use it to get them a bit cheaper.

raf fit one size large normally unless you have exceptionally wide feed.  you seem to have mutant feet so you should go try some on.

Can anyone with a newer MMM 5-zip (YKK zipper) give me shoulder and sleeve length measurements?

Sorry for the newb question... What is superswap? How does it work? I pm'ed the coordinator of v7 but I didn't get any reply.

Edited by Flipflop214

hi im a noob here. where can i post about up and coming brands? (dont wanna get banned)

yo what da fuck is there really no thread for shorts?

Anyways, can anybody recommend me a nice gray slouchy/drop-crotch short ending preferably right around the knee area?  I'm currently rocking some grey pod shorts that are probably fakes and because of that premonition I want to pick up something similar and with a bit more interesting detailing.  I really do like these:

3684849570_317fcd85b7.jpg(but maybe without such a drastic spread in the crotch/thigh)

Dig a lot of DD's other offerings too but they're all black, which I'm not really looking for right now.

might be an old question, but does lanvin has changed their sneaker sizing? several webshops are saying they fit true to size and not one size larger as usual?

Why does my belt do this?  It is getting wrecked in a hurry....

3WXlucJ.jpg

might be an old question, but does lanvin has changed their sneaker sizing? several webshops are saying they fit true to size and not one size larger as usual?

lanvin fit like common projects.  so long as they on cp sole they going to fit like cp.  most people size down 1.

Any ideas for an all black or like a dusk colored hoodie? I love Rick's stuff but I don't ball like that

Any ideas for an all black or like a dusk colored hoodie? I love Rick's stuff but I don't ball like that

silent?  or if you even less baller than that oak nyc

anyone have tried the siki im riseless shorts ?

i dunno if a size medium is too big for me im usually 30-33 in jeans.

Thanks !

Asking for measurements of an item and comparing with your own measurements is always the best way to see if it will fit right after trying them on.

I dont have measurement,, the website dont say and by the time i ask them they probably be sold

JfejEPQ.jpg

does this version of the rick owen dunks have a specific name or id? I am looking for the ones with the lower tongue. 

clocked it! they are: RU2891 if anyone is interested

anyone know where to get them in a 42/43??

JfejEPQ.jpg

does this version of the rick owen dunks have a specific name or id? I am looking for the ones with the lower tongue. 

clocked it! they are: RU2891 if anyone is interested

anyone know where to get them in a 42/43??

42 http://www.thebusinessfashion.co.uk/index.php?sec=prod∏=979

edit: high tongue...my bad

Edited by frankie_four

I dont have measurement,, the website dont say and by the time i ask them they probably be sold

suspension point does have some for a sz 2

suspension point does have some for a sz 2

ive saw but the other website give size xs, medium , xl ect dont have number size, i guess size 2 is like medium ?

ive saw but the other website give size xs, medium , xl ect dont have number size, i guess size 2 is like medium ?

I'm assuming yes.  Have seen size 2's been labelled 48 and medium before.

I bought a Jonathan Saunders jacket, and after only four wears, it's already falling apart. Stitching is coming out everywhere, with the cuffs on the sleeves being especially bad. If I want to return it, should I go through the website I got it from (ssense) or Jonathan Saunders?

I bought a Jonathan Saunders jacket, and after only four wears, it's already falling apart. Stitching is coming out everywhere, with the cuffs on the sleeves being especially bad. If I want to return it, should I go through the website I got it from (ssense) or Jonathan Saunders?

the place where you've bought it

Could anyone ID the brand or model of this backpack please?

tumblr_mp4ucyyHEu1rd36vto1_500.jpg

tumblr_mpfu7ahfzq1qiprgbo1_1280.jpg

From T by Alexander Wang lookbook.

What shoes are those? 

Hi all,

Has anyone ordered RO sneakers from both ssense.com and ln-cc.com? I need some help clarifying the UK sizing. 

I have RO geos that I bought from ssense that are labeled 39 inside, but I'm confused about the difference between "European" size, IT (Italian) size, UK size, and the label inside RO sneakers. Google searches say different things.

I'm assuming since I previously ordered IT 39 and the label inside the geos said 39, that the geo label is in IT. Is this standard for all geos no matter where you buy them?

And if so, can someone confirm the IT to UK to "European" conversion? 

Thanks in advance!

does anyone know what letter/number sizes men's medium and large Margiela rings translate to?