minya

small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

I've tried on a pair of the Lunars before but I'm looking for info on the Trainers.

Trainers are pretty much tts.

where can i get jean jackets that are the same price as levis?

not feeling how levis collars are so darn big

anyone have any experience with globe-trotter? thinking of picking up one of their larger suitcases

Got a pair of black Acne jeans and the crotch area smells like vinegar. I've never experienced this but I was reading that the dye can sometimes smell like sulfur but haven't read anything about a sour vinegar smell, does anyone know anything about this?

Edit: Got an email from one of the employees saying he knows what I am talking about and he thinks it comes from a part of the treatment process, but if the smell is only in the crotch area that some what leads me to believe differently. Should I exchange them or try and wash it out? Only problem with returning them is returning them overseas. Thanks

Edited by Russ R

anyone know where I might find photos of undercoverism ss 06 "the amazing tale of zamiang"?

when is it better to sell something on ebay as opposed to supermarket.  i'm not sure if it's going to be a thing where it sells faster for less.  or a thing where i can rip people off who don't know no better.

well ebay is a higher traffic website so it wouldn't be a bad idea to put it up.

can anyone tell me whats up with the common projects style sole? (raf, achilles, kva buttero w+h sandro we all know it)  who makes it, whats the construction like, is it the same last for all models / brands?  

i've read that it's vibram, used to read that it all came from the same factory in italiy which is obv not true. I am  wondering how it became industry standard in such a short period

very stupid question but any recommendations for mesh shorts? basketball shorts are too wide and long and track shorts are too small.

I know, but why was the thread deleted? Didn't they specifically say the threads would serve as a log of their clothing?

drew stopped paying sufu probably

Edited by halomunkey

Recommendations for white suede bucks or brogues? 

Digging these Walk-Over models for Silver & Gold

IQILBt8.jpg

thinking about getting a new pair of bapes (I know :blush: )

prices increased since I got my last pair years ago, any ideas on how to get cheapest price? (if possible)

i assume they are cheapest in store in japan but I don't have any experience with proxy services.

any help/suggestions would be appreciated (aside from dissuading me to purchase them)

+ sorry for double post

anyone have any info on this old maharishi jacket?

MahaGang4_FRANK151.JPG

its the one on the left, took skeleton from famous ukio-e print so its piqued my interest

probably really old but any info helps, can't find anything on web

Edited by tylortakahisa

Need help with the sizing of raf simon shoes. To be specific derby shoes. My foot length is that of a US 9.5, but width wise it fits a 10-10.5. I was wondering if someone can please advice me as to which size would be best for a foot like mine? 43 or 42? I've heard raf simons are bigger than the actual tagged size. Please and thanks.

You are either catching on quick with the (10) or are too smart too read..

Nike Lunarspeed, that colorway is found at yer local footlocker..

Please ask mum for fare back too.

I'm looking for a pair of black leather sk8-hi's with the zip at the back.
Anyone know if vans still make these ? Or the name/collection ?

Screen_Shot_2013_06_16_at_21_48_42.png

^ vans vault sk8-hi lx zip

those ones were from SS2012, recent versions are the navy/gold suede ones or blends exclusives from last march.

Has anyone from the US ever ordered from oki-ni? I want to place an order there, but I want to know if I'd get hit with duty fees and all and if I do, how bad it would be.

013_66b04650-c00d-45bd-a00f-6d15c99037ba

What good black pants or shorts would look good in this tee?