small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

I got more money to drop on jawns than ever before, but completley uninspired/uninterested with anything ive seen.

what do? where you get inspiration?

if i were you, i would buy really nice furniture

better investment that way too

well, for jawnz ... (fucking hate this word)

for inspiration, i would look into some of the japanese fashion magazines...

maybe like huge or popeye or vogue hommes japan

they always have nice editorials

^ +1 Nice furniture to shelve your baller knits and shoes

this, how can you expect to look baller in your expensive designer outfit if you're sitting in a chair from ikea? clothing isn't enough, you must aspire to ball in every aspect of life.

i'm pretty desperately seeking a heavy winter coat (read: woollen) in a style not dissimilar to this. as in, pretty casual. i can't seem to find middle ground between the formalness of an overcoat and the casualness of a duffle or similar.

arct-jacket-parka-navy001.jpg

I asked this in the denim small questions but all they help with is measurements, it seems. Im looking for a place to get real indigo dye and/or natural indigo dye.

I know "real" implies natural but I just mean something that isnt just navy but they call it denim (dylon does this i think)

thanks in advance

Can someone please ID this men's belt for me? Not the best pictures but you get the idea.. It's dark brown leather, studded and has a gold buckle. The studs travel all around the whole belt. Can anyone identify it? The guy wearing it wears a lot of Margiela, Acne, A.P.C and Rag & Bone if that helps.

0UyOZ.jpg

Thank you

I wouldn't be surprised if it was Diesel. I say this because its not a DSQUARED2, it's not a Burberry Prorsum and because Diesel has knockoffs of other brands (not a bad thing but they do), it could be Diesel.

They have had studded belts like this for many seasons.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was Diesel. I say this because its not a DSQUARED2, it's not a Burberry Prorsum and because Diesel has knockoffs of other brands (not a bad thing but they do), it could be Diesel.

They have had studded belts like this for many seasons.

Thank you, I've had a look online and can't see this in any Diesel range.... I have a feeling it could be by a Japanese brand.