small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

looking for options for them ankle slip-on boots with the elastic sides for women in black. Don't know what they're called. Suede or non.

Here's a pic:

1943997-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

have a couple of pairs of these from jil sander fw. mostly black with burgandy elastic inserts for added steez.

what size you need? i give you good price

What's the best place in NYC to buy staples (i.e. wool slacks) in the $100-300 range. What's the best department store for stuff like that???

barneys? bergdorf?

or in terms of boutiques , maybe ovadia & songs, nepenthes, or unis?

then again i'm not a resident of NYC so other might have better suggestions

looking for a plain, black cotton, high-quality 5-panel (not camp), hopefully something slightly shallower than normal (as i have a smaller head). can anybody lend me any suggestions? looked into blank starter snapbacks but theyre pretty much impossible to find

http://www.newyorkhatco.com/see-the-line/4

hope that helps

Hi there!

New poster here but been lurking for years. I was wondering if anyone could use their expertise to find me a Givenchy Rottweiler t-shirt in stock, in my size. It seems I just missed them in stock on my usual site (ssense.com) and am not having any luck.

I'm looking for the grey crewneck (cuban fit) in size M. Anyone know where I can get one of these?! I did see Mr Porter has it in stock but the fee's to get it shipped to Canada is outrageous (110$)

Thanks so much!

Hey, Can someone point me towards some boxy sunglasses (similar in style to what the elderly wear)? I'm talking about the kind with really thick arms. I want something that can completely block sunlight out of my peripheral. It doesn't have to be exactly like the kind the vision-impaired/elderly wear, but I'm looking for that style. *not a joke question

Hey, Can someone point me towards some boxy sunglasses (similar in style to what the elderly wear)? I'm talking about the kind with really thick arms. I want something that can completely block sunlight out of my peripheral. It doesn't have to be exactly like the kind the vision-impaired/elderly wear, but I'm looking for that style. *not a joke question

can pick them up for about 20 skins at just about every gas station here in Australia. Let me know if you want a hook up.