small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Wondering the price range I should expect for adding a rubber sole to my shoes, and what type of sole I should add.

(gettin' 'em "vibram'd" I guess?)

they're these (I thought a thin red sole at the bottom would look pretty good)

$20 at my local cobbler. Red soles make me think of Lou' but sure why not.

I'm sure its been asked before, but looking for decent priced small leather goods (veg tanned/natural), etsy sellers preferred.

Don't know if this is the right thread, but i need some help.

About how much is a Helmut Lang bulletproof vest in good condition from '99 worth?

I saw them for around $50 on ebay, white is also not the most popular color. I got it new on sale for something like $30, i believe in 2002 but i would have to check.

I ordered a 5 panel one time and had no problems, I don't think you should have to worry about duty taxes, unless your buying a large quantity of goods something of significant value. The VAT is taken care of at checkout.

So I have these visvim FBT bearfoots, but today my dog got a little overexcited when someone walked in the house and in his excitement he grabbed on my shoes and walked away with it, getting it back was no problem but it had dog spit on some sides of the shoe.. I thought I´d just let it dry and that everything would be alright but the suede parts that got wet turned very dry and rough... Is there any way to restore the suede, they used have that buttery soft suede

RTEmagicC_visvim_fbt_bearfoot_1.jpg.jpg

Edited by millz93

looking for blank caps. i like the shape of supreme camp caps so anything similar would be good. any suggestions?

branespload posted these in the recent purchases thread.

and some sterile camp hats from NY Hat Co: black ripstop and grey wool

tumblr_m991etkFib1rsv8hxo1_500.jpg

i figured it would be cheaper than debadging a supreme cap and it fits much better than the cheapy rothcos imo

Edited by mitcho

I saw this dude wearing this pair of Nike's

they seem to come in two colorways, one is like this nude flesh color and a black one.

Seems to be made out of nubuck/suede

looks like footscape soles

The sides seem to have slits on them and as i remember it twisted a little

what are they