small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

awesome, this would really help

Sooooo, I wear a small in the oxfords and they fit well. The linen shirt in size small was huge around the body, and the sleeves were 2-3 inches longer than I needed. The extra small seemed to have sleeves that were too short so I didn't bother to try it on. Honestly wasn't feeling them that much.

I just didn't understand why the sleeves were cartoonishly long, but yeah there was at least an extra inch or two p2p compared to an oxford in the same size.

I honestly didn't care for any of the colours either, but I'm the kinda guy that has a dozen white oxfords lined up in my closet. Really wish they woulda worked out better, I live in a tropical climate and the breezy-ness of linen woulda been nice!

can anyone recommend any non-streetwear baseball caps? like, cool details, or simplistic design, or interesting fabrics, etc?

soulland fedora cap is very strange but interesting

RZtke.jpg

patrik ervell lamb suede university hat has interesting materials

kMszK.jpg

ktz masai baseball cap is crazy

UKpGv.jpg

white mountaineering caps are interesting

Jby9v.jpg

ULW00.jpg

Posted (edited) · Hidden by aso2004, May 24, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by aso2004, May 24, 2012 - No reason given

I am looking for these...

http://shop.vans.com/catalog/vans/en_us/style/qg2vdr.html?vcategoryid=search&cm_vc=search

Since the Vans online store doesn't ship to europe, does anyone know a store that has these and ships to Europe or knows a european store that stocks them??

Edited by aso2004

Good place for inexpensive dress shirts and ties in the UK. Tried uniqlo but sold out of everything in my size. On that summer internship dress

If you're not opposed to online, try places like Charles Tyrwhitt and T.M. Lewin. There are heaps of other UK websites like that you can find, but I can't remember them right now.

Edited by okonomi

Haven't been on sufu in a long time, how does the new rep system work? Do you only get one point per rep now? (meaning even someone with a ton of rep only adds 1 point to you). seems like a dead and useless system if that's the case.

too lazy to rep people because I can't comment as well.