small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

whats the maximum value i can declare for parcels entering the US to avoid duties/tax? and does this value get congregated with multiple parcels?

You typically want to understate the value of what you're shipping to avoid charges, sutocorp, sharpservice, etc do that all the time . And its by package. So no.

tumblr_lzlw68m5bV1qac298o1_500.jpg

big tour rock tee from proudrace

getting lots of questions about this tee, heres my response

i got my mother to pick it up for me while on vacation in the philippines.

proudrace is a local brand over there, i tried emailing them before without response.

their online shop is supposed to re-launch, but i have no clue where they'll ship.

maybe find a proxy from manila?

btw, it costs about $40

Edited by ejm285

I might have one,

@ejm285: any idea of which store in manila that specifically carries them? cuz their website lists a bunch but I dunno how reliable that is.

i just e-mailed them. I'll keep you posted.

^yes and no, its reasonable if you're trying to buy something unavailable to your country (which is always the case).

shipping charges are always a bitch, but I guess if you got vis money u aint got shit to worry about. Just make sure they ship to the US/worldwide(there should be a search option to only show stores/people that ship worldwide/US) and you'll be fine.

I know a lot of members here wear the acne max cash.

So how to size? tagged size is TTS?

Not sure if size.31 or 32 waist

I went up from a 30 to a 31 and I kind of regret it. It definitely loosens up with wear. Unless you're washing it between each wear (which would be really stupid) it will loosen up. Fit like a dream at first. That said, it still fits. Some people recommend it - I wouldn't. Not hugely consequential either way though thanks to the elastane.

ANYONE KNOWS THE ANSWER TO MY QUESTION? FEW POSTS UP.

engineered garments had those a few years ago, i thought i saw one in the market too

edit: this dude was selling it, pics are broken tho

I might have one,

@ejm285: any idea of which store in manila that specifically carries them? cuz their website lists a bunch but I dunno how reliable that is.

sorry i'm replying so late, the shop mine is from was BACKSTAGE STORE

Edited by ejm285