small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Does anyone know how to purchase from MTWTFSS Weekday other than in-store? They have some stuff on sale that I could definitely get down on. I've never seen it in person, and am quite surprised that they don't have some sort of retailer in Paris. Any Swedish proxies out there?

Need some help on Damir Doma Silent shirt/hoodie/pants sizing.

I'm 35" chest, would I wear XS or S if I want the perfect slim fit? I've got muscular arms so would XS be too small?

and 29-30" waist, would I be able to fit into XS? or is S the perfect fit?

Edited by anomolies

I like gant, however I don't think its too popular on sufu as the their cuts are both fuller and longer in the arms and body. I know they have their roots in traditional northeast american clothing, so the designs are pretty conservative. I dont own any gant but it seems like their shirts are meant to be tucked in. I wouldn't want anyone to see the ugly logo on the bottom of the shirt.

Has anyone had any experiences ordering from farfetch.com? I'm concerned about the duties and taxes involved when ordering. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Pretty sure that's all included in the order. They have something on the website that says something along similar lines. Shipping is not included though.

Wait, here you go:

http://www.farfetch.com/pag91.aspx#taxes

Thanks, ya It's weird on the site it says that all prices for international orders include duties. Then if you click on banner that says that, it says that shipping to canada doesn't. I sent them an email asking If I should expect duties if I order. Even with the duties and taxes included for shipping to the states, i've read on forums that people still get charged.

can anyone recommend some brands/stores that sell short length shirts? I just bought a toj varsity and the length of it is about 3in shorter than my normal tees..looking for some blank tees that run about mid fly or waist length-ish

brooks brothers black fleece. slim and short. im 5'9" and theyre perfect for me.