small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

who makes a nice small round leather zip change purse/pouch?

like this, except in regular-guy leather instead of eccentric-millionaire ostrich.

i think i saw some similar ones at marc by

probably a "special item" so it'll be cheap as fuq

is it possible to put vibram soles on clarks desert boots?

the crepe sole is shit for ice in the winter :/

Ya, it's possible just go to your local cobbler and they should be able to do it for you

tumblr_lkaskvlUj51qea6wro1_500.jpg

saw this on tumblr awhile ago..someone put a vibram cristy and it looks really good

is it possible to put vibram soles on clarks desert boots?

the crepe sole is shit for ice in the winter :/

Ya, it's possible just go to your local cobbler and they should be able to do it for you

saw this on tumblr awhile ago..someone put a vibram cristy and it looks really good

Call_me_diamond had it done too. Posted them in the Clarks thread

Both of those made me want to vibram swap my Clarks. =/

thanks a lot

can anyone give me a range as to what it might cost?

oh wait, commando soles do look better. thanks a lot!!!

edit: okonomi, fuck off.

can someone please recommend me some good headphones for my ipod. im not one of those audiophiles, just need something thats decent and moderately priced (50~200?). will rep!

I bought a pair of bose noise canceling one's second hand and they are the best thing ever to happen to my ipod use.

even the bose ear buds are great.. not noise canceling but portable, comfy, and cheap for the quality

cop em here

can someone please recommend me some good headphones for my ipod. im not one of those audiophiles, just need something thats decent and moderately priced (50~200?). will rep!

i'd go for audio technica m50. a very, very solid pair of headphones for the price ($125). lot of people in the headphone thread agree if you wanna read up about them a bit. i use them for casual listening and for mixing and production and they're perfect for what i need. i don't have a preamp or anything on them either.