small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

hello guys!! got a question regarding Rick Owen trainer sizing!! >< I usually wear size 9 in UK and 9.5 for US, which size will I fit in the trainer?? 42 or 43?? sorry to bother you all but I never own RO sneaker before so I am very concern in case I purchased an oversize one! thank you in advance!! :)

i would say either would fit but 43 would probably be best. depends how snug you like to wear your shoes - there will be toe room in both but 42 may be tight in width.

i would say either would fit but 43 would probably be best. depends how snug you like to wear your shoes - there will be toe room in both but 42 may be tight in width.

thank you for those depth in detail answer homme.homme! explain everything :)

Hi

Does anyone know if these Balenciagas are the "Glow in the dark" ones?

I don't know if they made the same style for an other model of sneakers, without the glowing thing.

And nothing is mentionned in the description to know if it is or not luminescent.

44301483wi_12_f.jpg

they are. i had them and don't see a reason why they'd make a version that doesn't glow but still look like some alien puked on your shoes (reason i sold them mostly).