small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

apparently odin has their buys out. i was at bloomingdales the other day and they had a nice selection of both. steven alan in tribeca also carries both labels, but i can't confirm if they have anything out ... it's late enough into the season that they should, though.

Anybody recommended me some chinos? price range from $anything-$150

khaki or grey especially

Looking for a skinny-slim fit and I need em in smaller sizes (I'm a 25 in APC PS).

EDIT: v I would buy uniqlo but are they worth it to proxy? I live in San Francisco so....

apparently odin has their buys out. i was at bloomingdales the other day and they had a nice selection of both. steven alan in tribeca also carries both labels, but i can't confirm if they have anything out ... it's late enough into the season that they should, though.

Bloomingdales on B'Way?

bloomies (edit: on broadway) has some spring stuff out. been hunting for the mountain coat (not parka) in red, they only had it in khaki. some bedford jackets, some floral print stuff. although for me it is always worth the journey to Nepenthes.

Is the pricing @ Nepenthes on par w/ everything else? I feel like there should be discount or some shit.

Also - where can I find high quality pocket t's (besides Supreme)?

Velvasheen's look dope but I'd need XL based on their sizing charts.

Perhaps you should consider some of the BB Black Fleece pocket tees.

Just placed an order for one online just now, some of them are 50% off, so some are at $38 a pop.

Not sure about the sizing, I just took a guess and sized up 2 since they look short and slim

Perhaps you should consider some of the BB Black Fleece pocket tees.

Just placed an order for one online just now, some of them are 50% off, so some are at $38 a pop.

Not sure about the sizing, I just took a guess and sized up 2 since they look short and slim

Black Fleece runs way too small from what I recall. These new 50's tees from Levi's seem like a step in the right direction, but no pockets.

are their any nice boots/sneakers in a forest green color that i can buy currently? feeling some dark green sneakers with maybe white/brown soles or something. not olive in color and possibly in suede

i really like the colourway on these cps from tresbien

7226520origpic4b9291jpg.jpg

Black Fleece runs way too small from what I recall. These new 50's tees from Levi's seem like a step in the right direction, but no pockets.

are you talking about LVC tees?

cuz those run really small and short...

send me a link or pic if you're talking about something else

^probably a 43/44. They run pretty true.

Can anybody point me in a good direction for tees that are a bit shorter than AA? I'm a S in AA but it's still an inch or two too long after a bunch of washes and an XS length is good but it gets too small after a few washes. I don't want it to be too tight, just shorter. Any recommendations?