small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

i like the way my button ups fit me, but one thing that slightly bothers me is the width of my sleeves. i generally like all the things i wear as slim/fitted, so i was wondering if you guys would think tailoring these to get a slimmer cut would be an all right choice. im also afraid that the proportions would get thrown off if i do so, so your experiences with tailoring would help me out a lot as well. thanks!

5462743758_59aa2a43a8.jpg

5462746002_1da3085784.jpg

5462748112_f3001ed877.jpg

i like the way my button ups fit me, but one thing that slightly bothers me is the width of my sleeves. i generally like all the things i wear as slim/fitted, so i was wondering if you guys would think tailoring these to get a slimmer cut would be an all right choice. im also afraid that the proportions would get thrown off if i do so, so your experiences with tailoring would help me out a lot as well. thanks!

A good tailor should have no problem bringing in the side seams and narrowing the arm. As ejm285 mentioned, the shoulder seams are not on your shoulders. Assuming you want a more fitted look, the next time you are shopping for a shirt try the next size down so the shoulders fit you better.

Recommend any leather jackets that are as subdued in color and details as the one below? Preferably without the epaulets and not ballin' out of control expensive, otherwise I would just buy a TOJ.

If you know the jacket measurements you'd be after, your best bet would be scouring Ebay regularly for vintage bomber/flight jackets.

are you for real

anyone know how MMM sneakers fit? I'm like a 42.5, if i rock CPs I can go either way (42/43) but I'm concerned about picking these up and them being to snug.

someone answer my poorly worded question for +rep plz

wider foot 43

narrower 42

id go with the 43 though