small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Has anyone else had to wait a month to get something from Hanon Shop? I ordered a fucking hat... the day after new years... and it's still not here.

Not to mention that they won't answer my questions about it.

in nod to dizzy's question.. what fiasco?

okay after some researching some ebay.co.uk boards, a lot of sellers have been complaining about this shipping problem and how they look like shit because of it (they've been sending on time), but i'm reading stuff about a combination of bad weather and strict security issues. so i'm putting my money on that

Number (N)ine Hybrid boots SS08. Would a size 8 fit a EU42?

Someone sold a size 9 pair on sufu. but i cannot find the thread.

grateful5150img450x6001.jpg

If you are a us size 8 I think you are going to need size 9, but I'm not sure.

Do someone know where i can cop a pair of silent by Damir doma jogging pants?

This may sound like a stupid question, but I'm at a loss for how a parka should fit.

Most of my shirts should fall under the following measurements:

Pit-to-Pit: 20"

Shoulder: 17"

Length: 29"

Sleeve: 25"

The parka in question:

length: 28.14

Width: 21.8

Sleeve: 29

Size up or get the one with the aforementioned measurements?

I've used the search function, but can't seem to find the answer I'm looking for.

Question related to Rep System: How does the rep system work around here? I've received rep from a few people, but my bar is still idling at zero right now. Can anyone explain this to me, please? :o

Question related to Rep System: How does the rep system work around here? I've received rep from a few people, but my bar is still idling at zero right now. Can anyone explain this to me, please? :o

After repping you to test this, it seems you have chosen not to display your rep. Pretty sure there's somewhere in settings you can change this but I can't remember.

Does anyone know of any white, logo-less, slim canvas plimsolls with a rubber or man-made sole? I like the keds classic champion but I hate the logo on the back.

Thanks!

:confused: You can buy unbranded plimsoles at just about any store on the high street or eBay.

http://www.topman.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33056&storeId=12555&productId=1882827&langId=-1&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=207285&parent_categoryId=207282&sort_field=Relevance&pageSize=20

This may sound like a stupid question, but I'm at a loss for how a parka should fit.

Most of my shirts should fall under the following measurements:

Pit-to-Pit: 20"

Shoulder: 17"

Length: 29"

Sleeve: 25"

The parka in question:

length: 28.14

Width: 21.8

Sleeve: 29

Size up or get the one with the aforementioned measurements?

i would size up, leaves room for an extra layer

ur rep will show up at 50 posts... and the algorithms of rep points cannot be explained without advanced knowledge of theoretical mathematics..
After repping you to test this, it seems you have chosen not to display your rep. Pretty sure there's somewhere in settings you can change this but I can't remember.

Thank you for answering my question, guys! It's very much appreciated. It's just something that I've been wondering about for a while now is all. :)